CIM?

CIM endings are 10000x better than the alternatives. All women across the globe should take up the practice.
If I am going for a BnG, I will only seek out cim. Nothing better than completion of the act! Extra consideration for a return visit is given those who continue through the act with continued suction.

If I do a half hour, I usually stop short of depositing the prize during bbbj do that I can enjoy some penetration. If she does BJ, then cfs, and then requests cim, we are in heaven.

MSOG- ideally would be one shot cim with any subsequent shots wherever they may happen!

As others have said though, if you decide to take a load, please don't barf, gag, and tell me how horrible it is when guys do it.

OP - how do you feel about cim??
i for one absolutely love it..........before my hobby days, the S.O. barely thinks of a BJ (1 minute at very best) so cim will never be an option. now that i have experienced it, its tough to describe how amazing that feels to a guy.
How big of a deal is CIM? Is it a must, a deal breaker? CIM or not to CIM.....
I am just curious as to how many guys turn away because the lady does not offer it? Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
It is not a deal breaker, but I have been known to propose marriage when a girl does this special treat.

The first time a girlfriend suprised me with this luxury, I stayed hard, so she did it again. The feeling when I CIM is so intense, it is indescribable.
"Deal breaker?" Not necessarily. "Deal maker?" Often.
Well thank you guys for all the comments, it is nice to know how you gents feel about certain things!
AND..........
THIS ANGEL IS NOW OFFERING CIM!!
I'm still on the quest for a CIM while being deepthroated like Heather from ideepthroat dot com does lol
Well thank you guys for all the comments, it is nice to know how you gents feel about certain things!
AND..........
THIS ANGEL IS NOW OFFERING CIM!! Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey

AND..........
now this is what we call a well played threAD...way to go.
An Angel sent from heaven.

AND..........
Not a deal breaker, But it is a nice as an option, depending on how the session is going.
I only seek out ladies that have CIM in their reviews
Angel you are now on my list!
How big of a deal is CIM? Is it a must, a deal breaker? CIM or not to CIM.....
I am just curious as to how many guys turn away because the lady does not offer it? Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey at 11-13-2013, 09:15 PM
AND..........
THIS ANGEL IS NOW OFFERING CIM!! Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey at 11-14-2014, 03:25 PM
i dont think i've ever seen such a quick turn around from marketing survey/customer focus group to updated services offerings!!! ~18 hrs

.....it is a nice as an option, depending on how the session is going. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
concur w/ DallasDoc. i'll repeat what i said earlier:
will "all the way" make the deal?
..... yes, provided some other criteria are met [for example, looks, attitude, location, fee, etc.].
will no "all the way" break the deal?
..... prolly, unless your other skills, attitude, looks, and a few other attributes trump the lack of taking me all the way.

cos there have been times where i received all-the-way but her less than deliteful attitude & other skills squashed any further desire.
and there have been times where i didnt receive all-the-way but her very deliteful attitude & other skills compensated.