Thank-You Miss Sophie Bella and each of the other ladies involved. The Magnificent Seven.

Thank you all who contributed to buying me drinks which lead to a dance on stage as well as Kelli and I not being able to keep our hands off of each other, lol.

I want to thank Metal for being so generous although we had no clue we were sitting together. I dont know who gives better dances (wink, wink).

I had a blast iwth all of my old boyfriends as well as the new potenials that I met.

Especially to Kelli--my new found BFF!!!!! Girl we are trouble together! MUAH!!!!

I cant wait for the next one and I will be sure to bring my stripper gear, lol.

and last but sure not least to Nat, Brit, Kell for being so damn nice.....CANT WAIT FOR OUR SLUMMBER PARTY!!!!!
A Doubles session with Cruzer and Bubba Jay in the Back of a Pickup Originally Posted by Whispers
funny...one 'almost' happened...

im down...but not in the back of a pick-up.
I am a really nice girl (we both are) - I promise! Originally Posted by klovve
im just glad they both like to cuddle...
I can't forget to say how much I enjoyed talking to Sophie Bella... I don't know what it is about you but damn....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
++++++++++++++++1
  • FSCOB
  • 12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I will say that the impromptu dancers were a pleasant surprise!
What was a simple Lunchtime Chat between myself and Ztonk with the lovely Miss Sophie Bella sure turned into something huh?

Miss Sophie Bella, known to me from now forward simply as "The Bait".... Originally Posted by Whispers
It is my pleasure, especially when being "the bait" involves getting a crew of gorgeous young women and exceptionally generous gentlemen together. Thank you for hosting such a festive event with a heart of gold. Many sincere thanks to everyone who participated! I am blessed to know you all. Happy holidays!
hmmm...the dress in your avatar looks familiar
  • Haley
  • 12-12-2010, 11:11 PM
I want the bubble bath with Z, but on the condition
that " the bait" joins us.

Whispers, thanks for putting on great party. Unfortunately,
I arrived late, but was there for the terrific show of Maci and Kelli.
funny...one 'almost' happened...

im down...but not in the back of a pick-up. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
I am down as well!! Let’s just make sure that next time the “stalker” isn't harassing us while we are trying to make it happen. Weren't we given a rain check???????
I want the bubble bath with Z, but on the condition
that " the bait" joins us. Originally Posted by Haley

Not fair!!! I want a bubble bath-with Haley not Z!!!
lol...i have no idea.