Advice for the married men?

If you go to a hotel make sure it's not being staked out by LE. I got caught in Lenexa in Jan going to see a lady for a massage. When I left the cops (undercover) pulled me over. I wasn't arrested but now I have to go to court next month to testify against the pimp. I'm not looking forward to that at all. I hope there isn't a warrant out for me.
You are getting a lot of advice.....

All from people that have never been caught..... or will not admit to getting caught.....

It's all good advice that will lessen the chances of getting caught.....

BUT.....

from someone that HAS been caught...... and HAS taken all the above precautions......AND STILL GOT CAUGHT......

1) NEVER see the same lady twice...... You NEVER know WHO is getting jealous behind the scenes.....

2) NEVER provide your personal information to anyone....... If you have already seen a couple of ladies use those ladies for references and never screen again....... If you do not have references learn how to see ladies without providing personal information.......

listen to Bobby McFerrin "don't worry, be happy"

too much paranoia on your part will be felt by your SO. So chill a bit

travel to Dallas or San Antonio maybe?
Having a separate phone has its own set of risks. If it's found then how do you explain why you have a second phone? Originally Posted by txAustin202

Make sure it is always locked with a password or pin, and say you found it in a parking lot. Toss it if you get caught.
just ask Big Pimpin' what is feels l like to get caught!!!!..

on the other hand get divorced, if you feel the need to cheat on your wife with Providers
No, you shouldn't get divorced. The Hobby provides a safe (within reason) outlet for you short of having an affair, which can really upset the apple cart. If you want to avoid suspicion, fuck your wife regularly.