Coed Shout out to da foooking Great Sistine Chapel; aka Systo......

Now Shine and I be wrecking shop on the wannabe Picassos that paint the minds of the unbelievers. BB and tb2 this for you baby...

Break em down Shine

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This must be from Bad Boys 2. Funny as hell! LMAO!!!

Carry on.....
Why does it have to be one or the other.
I'm betting on something more....Um....

Nah, I deleted it...too disgusting.

Originally Posted by boardman
Dammit bm....I had already clicked on that linck earlier before you deleted it....Now I’ll never un-see that shit and it probably gave my laptop aids...
Dammit bm....I had already clicked on that linck earlier before you deleted it....Now I’ll never un-see that shit and it probably gave my laptop aids... Originally Posted by Russ38

Yeah,
It was pretty sick. I really couldn't figure out which one was SP and which one was SC.
They were both just a couple of BBCs...Big Black Cocksuckers...
Yes you have....I cant say what I really wanna say until some of my points expire. So you lucky today my man. But soon tb2..real soon. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You being a MOD and all
  • pxmcc
  • 02-19-2019, 09:11 PM

Yeah,
It was pretty sick. I really couldn't figure out which one was SP and which one was SC.
They were both just a couple of BBCs...Big Black Cocksuckers... Originally Posted by boardman
i have no dog in this race, but i assume SC said something offensive for you to reverse troll him. but shine didn't say anything offensive, did he?
Let's be real, most ladies in the industry get money from bland boring dudes then "off the clock" they hang out with interesting fun dudes and that hanging out often leads to free pussy. Nothing beats an engaging personality. So I raise my water to Systo and thank him for all that he does. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
You mean pimps. You ain't got game for that TOO!
I finally get the interest in ass play.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2530121
Now who’s top, and who’s bottom?
i have no dog in this race, but i assume SC said something offensive for you to reverse troll him. but shine didn't say anything offensive, did he? Originally Posted by pxmcc

Trolling?
Offensive?
I don't know what you're referring to
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2019, 06:51 AM
^touche.
^douche.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-12-2019, 12:15 AM
^douche. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
try this is the gentler kinder eccie. did you not get the memo..
It twas a rhyming thing. Hate the game, not the playa..

You.set.me.up.for.that...

...... we've been down that road before, dawg. I caint believe you did it again...

Besides if I were the type to use profanities, I fear that I might employ them bitterly and repeatedly.

I'm just trying to figure out who is pitching and who is catching.
My money is on sc catching Originally Posted by tbone2u

Of course it's sis chap catching, while hollering "give me mo, give me mo."