Hillary's problem with male voters.

Men usually rate women on eye appeal, she and Carly have none. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those legs don't look too bad for a woman her age. Hillary's legs are full of liver spots.
Maybe I like fat sluts. Ever think of that? Or is that not conspiracy theory enough for you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Good thing.

Jim
Wait, wait, wait a minute. Hold up. I'm having sex with women in these scenarios now? Is that your latest attempt to try and fool us into thinking you're anything but a cum-guzzling drag queen? Originally Posted by WombRaider
If by "having sex" you mean that you have your backpage gordas PEG you with a strapon, than that's the extent of your "sex with women" . And you demand ATM from them with their strapons .
Good thing.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It's whatever I want it to be, shitbird.
How would you know what my screening process is... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Great !! Another admission ! We'll remember this for your next ranting meltdown ! :w avetowel2::mf r_omg:
Maybe I like fat sluts. Ever think of that? Or is that not conspiracy theory enough for you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Gordas para el gorda !!! Buena tu pinche EUNUCH !
Great !! Another admission ! We'll remember this for your next ranting meltdown ! :w avetowel2::mf r_omg: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How would he know?
How would he know? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your only published work : A Guide to the Gloryholes of Arkansas, by THE Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas. One of those "travel brochures" you claim to have written !
It's whatever I want it to be, shitbird. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Right, anything you want it to be. Like you've got all kinds of options, lol.

Jim
Right, anything you want it to be. Like you've got all kinds of options, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You're paying for whooores, just the same as the rest of us, dumbass.

At least Carly can show her legs.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bill would give Carly the "Secret Service" long before he would Hill.
Men usually rate women on eye appeal, she and Carly have none. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

If it came down to it, Carly has much more sex appeal than that other woman.
If it came down to it, Carly has much more sex appeal than that other woman. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LOL if you say so judy.
LOL if you say so judy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Am I to understand that you and NBK may share some certain proclivities?
LOL if you say so judy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
JD does not even have to try to be an Idiot.

It comes naturally!