Sweet.treat69
Gemma34
Red headed Julie
Jessica UTR
Emily Ezzell
Ze
Heather Winston
Shea Veile

Pretty nice list to choose from...any others?
Wynter Stark
Shea Veile
Reese Foster
Heather Winston
Emily Ezzell
~Ze~

For those of you seeking intellectual stimulation to heighten your physical pleasure, I can attest that each of these ladies will engage your mind as well as your body. Passion and pleasure combined for an unforgettable experience. Originally Posted by Caleb
Caleb, Thank you for including me in this esteemed group of Ladies.
I'm speechless. Which, you know, is foreign to me
OH DEAR!!! Ms Ezzell, I neglected to include you! and the infamous Ze,as well. Please accept my humble apologies. It was simply an oversight. I am sure you are both wonderfully pleasing!!
A few that seem to go Above and Beyond Each time are:

Orig Dannie*

Fawn*
Italian Princess*
Myra
Autumn Spring*
SweetTreat69

*Incredibly Overdue for a "Refresher" on these Ladies..... Originally Posted by Lanny
Thank you for the vote, Lanny! Gentlemen who are as sweet as you, deserve nothing but the best. It's always a pleasure being your "pleaser"

I thoroughly enjoy being a hostess and catering to my friends. Come on by for gumbo and corn muffins soon! The boobs and BCD ain't too shabby either!
Lana Warren! Originally Posted by ca1962
Awwwwwww, I see you didn't forget which side your bread was buttered on. Good job. Lol.

Thank you, sweetheart.
with only a few exceptions, every woman i've visited here in the DFW area has been passionate, considerate, sensual, erotic, fun, interesting, and sexy pleasers!!!

if pressed between any two or three or more of these, i'd have a very hard time saying which was the most pleaser-ing.
so, i'll list em in order from most recent consultations to longer ago...
  • emily ezzel - first visit was filled with sweetness, sexiness, openness, and accomodations. will be back. [need to write review of recent consultation]
  • spikebaby the original jenna - one of the sweetest and sexiest ladies in the area [need to write review of recent consultation]
  • incredible ms m - sexy, fun, down to earth, skills that'll curl your whole body
  • autumn spring & italiana princes - omsu!!!!! an IP massage and then a threesome that will stay etched in my mind for a long time!!
  • incredible ms m. and dragonfly - always always a deliteful pleasure
  • lexy laye & lyndsey laye - layefully deliteful yin & yang of pleasures
  • chelsea simms - country deliteful pleasures at its best
  • ivy chick, autumn spring, kelly tnt - foursome for ivy's bday. i barely walked out alive :^)
  • italiana princess and stiletto kitty - a mfmf foursome to beat all mfmf foursomes!!!
  • lexy laye - another of the sweetest and sexiest lady in the area!! whether as herself or my sexretary. love to get emails from her!!
  • dharma and vnurse - happy beginning, four handed massage, happy ending!! talk about pleasing!!!
  • makenzee ryder and pet-my-kitty - an incredible sexy pleasure duo!!
  • fawn and ms foster - oh my oh my oh my!! two more of the most sweetest and sexiest ladies in the area
  • loving kayla - intelligent, fun, skilled. if she cant help you relax, you might as well dig a hole and crawl in!
  • sirena dancer - all out erotically sexy!! with an art gallery and activities that will expand your mind, among other things
  • princess laeya - into all things kink and out of the norm. moved on but enjoyed my times w/ her
  • melissa moore - a tall, slim, blonde sexy goddess!!
  • wynter stark - another sweet and sexy woman who pleases and pleases and pleases
  • sam milone - only met a few times, but always had her A game ready for me!

i'm hoping that my upcoming encounters [ladies, you know who you are!] will be as pleasing as any of my previous ones and earn a spot in my hall of deliteful memories!!
Although filled with danger I get the concept, for instance one of my all time favs is Lindsey Lacy, I am indeed pleased when I see her but I think she is in a different category, in fact a category all her own. Fawn is definitely a pleaser and a good firend (BTW I have know Fawn for many years and I swear on my Mother's eyes she is better looking now than ever). Lana is in this category for sure, one of the few providers here that I have cooked dinner for. Vnurse was mentioned and I concur. Let me put out Honey Rose, like I always say "you dream of banging Marlyn Monroe go see HR". Red Headed Julie might just be the definition of a "pleaser". My new playmate the young Jade Nicole is MOST defiantly a pleaser, beautiful, cuddly and goes way out of her way to please (great at costume/role play). By buddy Jacxxx might need a new category, she defiantly is a pleaser but she is a pleaser that will leave you pleased and unable to walk.
PIMP

1. a person who solicits customers for a prostitute or a brothel, usually in return for a share of the earnings; pander; procurer.
2. a despicable person.
3. Australia and New Zealand . an informer; stool pigeon.

verb (used without object)
4. to act as a pimp.

verb (used with object)

5. to act as a pimp for
6. to exploit.

Hey this is like the Reader's Digest version of reviews. What a time saver!
Got to add 2 more real "pleasers". In my experience every visit.

SexyDiamond
Jynx Johnson
If I had 3 votes they would be:
AngelaS
Anhellica
EmillyEzzell
These women are total pleasers
"Let's go to the tote board, Bob!".

Autum spring 2 votes
Reese foster 2 votes
Italian princess 2 votes
Maria goddess 2 votes
Jewel jones 2 votes
Aprill Dallas 2 votes

1 vote each...
Lexy laye
Chloe grand
Sovanna
Sheila pink
Isabella rose
Versace
Angela S
Fawn
Original Dannie
Loving Kayla
Harley jaden
Madison may
Lucious lacy
Lana warren
Wynter stark
Kami Parker
V nurse
Cherri darling
Terra lynn
Myra
Sweet.treat69
Gemma34
Red headed Julie
Jessica UTR
Emily Ezzell
Ze
Heather Winston
Shea Veile

Pretty nice list to choose from...any others? Originally Posted by Lunytunz

You forgot Soulavish, no one could ever forget Soulavish.
Elysa Scott without a doubt!
Fawn & Reese of course!
Max
SexyD
Teresa pina
Charlene Zappa
Lindsey Lacy* if thats what you want....lol
  • fawn
  • 05-10-2012, 08:27 PM
"Let's go to the tote board, Bob!".

Autum spring 2 votes
Reese foster 2 votes
Italian princess 2 votes
Maria goddess 2 votes
Jewel jones 2 votes
Aprill Dallas 2 votes

1 vote each...
Lexy laye
Chloe grand
Sovanna
Sheila pink
Isabella rose
Versace
Angela S
Fawn
Original Dannie
Loving Kayla
Harley jaden
Madison may
Lucious lacy
Lana warren
Wynter stark
Kami Parker
V nurse
Cherri darling
Terra lynn
Myra
Sweet.treat69
Gemma34
Red headed Julie
Jessica UTR
Emily Ezzell
Ze
Heather Winston
Shea Veile

Pretty nice list to choose from...any others? Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Thank you darlin....

with only a few exceptions, every woman i've visited here in the DFW area has been passionate, considerate, sensual, erotic, fun, interesting, and sexy pleasers!!!

if pressed between any two or three or more of these, i'd have a very hard time saying which was the most pleaser-ing.

so, i'll list em in order from most recent consultations to longer ago...
  • emily ezzel - first visit was filled with sweetness, sexiness, openness, and accomodations. will be back. [need to write review of recent consultation]
  • spikebaby the original jenna - one of the sweetest and sexiest ladies in the area [need to write review of recent consultation]
  • incredible ms m - sexy, fun, down to earth, skills that'll curl your whole body
  • autumn spring & italiana princes - omsu!!!!! an IP massage and then a threesome that will stay etched in my mind for a long time!!
  • incredible ms m. and dragonfly - always always a deliteful pleasure
  • lexy laye & lyndsey laye - layefully deliteful yin & yang of pleasures
  • chelsea simms - country deliteful pleasures at its best
  • ivy chick, autumn spring, kelly tnt - foursome for ivy's bday. i barely walked out alive :^)
  • italiana princess and stiletto kitty - a mfmf foursome to beat all mfmf foursomes!!!
  • lexy laye - another of the sweetest and sexiest lady in the area!! whether as herself or my sexretary. love to get emails from her!!
  • dharma and vnurse - happy beginning, four handed massage, happy ending!! talk about pleasing!!!
  • makenzee ryder and pet-my-kitty - an incredible sexy pleasure duo!!
  • Fawn and ms foster - oh my oh my oh my!! two more of the most sweetest and sexiest ladies in the area
  • loving kayla - intelligent, fun, skilled. if she cant help you relax, you might as well dig a hole and crawl in!
  • sirena dancer - all out erotically sexy!! with an art gallery and activities that will expand your mind, among other things
  • princess laeya - into all things kink and out of the norm. moved on but enjoyed my times w/ her
  • melissa moore - a tall, slim, blonde sexy goddess!!
  • wynter stark - another sweet and sexy woman who pleases and pleases and pleases
  • sam milone - only met a few times, but always had her A game ready for me!
i'm hoping that my upcoming encounters [ladies, you know who you are!] will be as pleasing as any of my previous ones and earn a spot in my hall of deliteful memories!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I am honored to be in you hall of deliteful memories...

Although filled with danger I get the concept, for instance one of my all time favs is Lindsey Lacy, I am indeed pleased when I see her but I think she is in a different category, in fact a category all her own. Fawn is definitely a pleaser and a good firend (BTW I have know Fawn for many years and I swear on my Mother's eyes she is better looking now than ever). Lana is in this category for sure, one of the few providers here that I have cooked dinner for. Vnurse was mentioned and I concur. Let me put out Honey Rose, like I always say "you dream of banging Marlyn Monroe go see HR". Red Headed Julie might just be the definition of a "pleaser". My new playmate the young Jade Nicole is MOST defiantly a pleaser, beautiful, cuddly and goes way out of her way to please (great at costume/role play). By buddy Jacxxx might need a new category, she defiantly is a pleaser but she is a pleaser that will leave you pleased and unable to walk. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Jack it is very nice to know that I am appreciated....

Elysa Scott without a doubt!
Fawn & Reese of course! Originally Posted by jealous
Sigh, you know how I feel about you....
Being a pleaser, myself, about the only sessions I've had that were all about me have been fbsm sessions.

The last one of those I had was a great double with Desiree and Jaymi-Lyn.