Did someone find a loophole to legalize this hobby?

Strange he would meet you in the open in a small town.

One question.....how were the wings?

I love wings.....but you already know......I prefer breasts......

He lived up there. It's a daring site like match.com. Of course we'd meet in the open. Ton all looked like a place with serial killers.
He lived up there. It's a daring site like match.com. Of course we'd meet in the open. Ton all looked like a place with serial killers. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I understand....just pointing out that he wasn't trying to hide.

edit: thinking more...maybe he wanted to be seen.

OR.....maybe he was actually from Pearland and was hiding.
I bet my 1.3" of dangling death will look pretty good in comparison. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider makes me feel better about my 2 inches of terror
Lol thanks for sharing Mynx, that's about what I thought it would be.

And yeah, Tomball sucks, you should have seen it 15 years ago though. It's a thriving cosmopolitan Mecca now compared to what it used to be
If it were a true loophole in the legalese then eBay would be in on it.
  • Trey
  • 01-22-2014, 06:35 AM
Many things legal ebay won't let you sell. I don't think they would be selling pussy even if it was ok to do so.
No used panties. But pantyhose are allowed.
  • Trey
  • 01-22-2014, 06:42 AM
Yeah that shit sold like it was going out of style. $50 a pop for used draws. Can't sell em anymore but for some reason the overseas sellers still get away with it.
Ah, those were the days! You just can't find good dirty panty providers anymore.
  • drax1
  • 01-22-2014, 07:01 AM
He lived up there. It's a daring site like match.com. Of course we'd meet in the open. Ton all looked like a place with serial killers. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
There are no serial killers in Tomball. They all live near the Galleria.

^^^ Galleria area serial killer... Killin em... But keepin it classy.
There are no serial killers in Tomball. They all live near the Galleria. Originally Posted by drax1
Yes, but I know them all down here, lol.
Lol thanks for sharing Mynx, that's about what I thought it would be.

And yeah, Tomball sucks, you should have seen it 15 years ago though. It's a thriving cosmopolitan Mecca now compared to what it used to be Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

You should have seen it over 40 years ago. There was a good BBQ place with the ceiling covered with deer antlers.
  • drax1
  • 01-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Rib tickler Barbeque is awesome. Mynx should bring her date there next time.