Encounter: Rose delivered

Way. I have been seeing her ads for about 20 years. Never saw her but i believe she needs to be on my to do list.
Funny you mention that, she offered overnight at my place for the same rate as the incall. I never took her up, didn’t trust her enough, was considering doing it at a hotel, but it never happened. Originally Posted by pitt dude

Well the first night we met she was drunk after that she was always late. And it wasn't like we were up all night doing stuff it was more like she showed up 15 mins she's falling asleep. Wasn't Till like a 4rth meet things were fun again (was drunk) GL. Kinda like her homelife sucks or something cause most ladies do overnights for a least 2g or more
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed