~ROLE CALL~

Monk's here. Между своими...
I am here now also. I shed a few 8's on the way over here! All I gotta do is figure out how to work this place!!??

Crap, how did I get underneath Monk.........
I don't live in Austin, I have been known to sleep around in Austin! Does that count? Originally Posted by SP Hunter
I can't speak on everyone's behalf, but as for me you are welcome in Austin anytime! This board is getting a real treat in the ladies that are signing up from Austin. Say what you will about the rest of the world, but I'd put the ladies here up against anyone else!

Enjoy, SP Hunter! I know I sure do!
  • ztonk
  • 12-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Have avatar, will travel! Anyone seen some doughnuts?

z
I'm here too! Nice to see all of you.
Oh...... YAY!!!......... I see alot of my sexy boys have made it over! I'm so happy to see all of yall here. How lucky are you guys to have some of the best providers here. Looking good girls keep up the good work! Here is the chance for us to mold this community into the fun place that we want it to be. We have been given a fresh start so lets count are blessings and get back to having some fun.
~Kisses Jen
I'm here as well....laying low, as always. But here, nonetheless

Alisha....xoxo
Hobbie found his way here also.
I moved over here. I was hoping for a "better" site. Not in terms of the people (I think the people are who they will be), but in terms of quality of the site. This seems like a re-hash from ASPD as opposed to bringing something fresh to the scene.

Well, it is new-ish, so lets give a little time to see how this progresses.
It's been good. Austin members trickled in until the current influx but how many boards can anybody with other things to do follow 24/7/365? Merry Christmas & Happy 2010 to all.
I liken myself to ATX.
I am here... Enjoying a little freedom.

gfe
Good to see you here GFE, the light is getting brighter and brighter around here all the time, unlike other places.

Hobbie
I made it!!!! Yeah!!!!

So happy to see you all!!!!
DVT in da houssssee! Good to be here and good to see some homies!! Java, your avatar is hawt.