ugh got tricked into sending a pic for client who said they were doing hour appointment

Andromeda is going to collide with the milky way in 4 billion years. now, i find out you sent a pic to someone.....Two catastrophic events Im sure will weigh heavily on my mind.
So i was already dressed & about to hop on my Elyptical to do my workout for tge day when i got a text from mentiroso for a hour appt & said he was already down the st. So i asked him what lingerie i should put on & changed in a hurry to suit his request. And when he texted for my apartment # he asked me to send a pic. I normally never send pics until they have paid for them in person but i figured since he was already here it would be fine. Then as soon as i sent it he cancelled saying there was someone outside. I looked noone was there, not even him. Just warning don't send him any pics! Lol Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie

With the alerts out on you already, the idea that YOU would complain about being scammed out of a picture or someone changed their mind is a bit ludicrous....
Can't believe I agree with whispers, but he's right. With alL the hobbyists you have left hanging I would imagine you could think of 5 or 60 excuses why it was ok for him to bail at the last minute and not show up. Maybe if he left you his coat it would have been better?
Can't believe I agree with whispers, Maybe if he left you his coat it would have been better? Originally Posted by cmac58
Can't believe it either and great question, lmao.
I can't believe someone dug this two month old thread back up....
I can't believe how bothered some of you get by me.
I think they are more bothered by the stupidity of your victims. It's hard to believe some guys can be so incredibly stupid, and be ripped off by a known time wasting thief!
I'm not a thief that's already been resolved. I am a flake from time to time but Ive worked on my scheduling & have been doing a lot better since the start of the new year. So I don't have any victims. I'm not out to get anyone & I don't wish harm on anyone. I actually am a pretty happy goofy girl . I'm young at heart but I have every right to be.
Resolving a situation does not eliminate the fact that it took place. It just means you resolved it after the fact. And I haven't been pointed or banned since the new year, do you believe it won't happen again?
well it didn't happen I didn't steal from any client or gentleman ever.
Who cares!!?
Cristi you and everybody else agrees you have a history of flaking from time to time. Why not disclose the fact in your showcase and sig line then if it happens again it won't even be a cause for starting a thread. You have nothing to lose by doing and you would gain some credibility for doing it!
there's no such thing as bad publicity. Thanks to everyone's recent comments, my phone has been blowing up. Thank you, lovely gentlemen, for saving me the time of having to post a new ad.
So much business you feel inclined to run a rainy night special?