Sitting in the Corner

Actually we take banning very seriously and as such actually ban very few people with the glaring exception of the obvious trolls who keep registering under new handles. Tony if you are still having problems logging into chat let me know as your ban was a temporary one for a cool off period....
I have noticed a couple of people banned but some get unbanned and then a few days are a week later it seems they get banned again.
I guess people take this board to seriously are somebody said are made a statement somebody did not like.

You have to admit some of the banter that goes on here is funny but I'm sure people gets they feeling hurt and then we have trouble.

I think it would be nice if a person gets banned they would post it an put they name and a brief of what that person did, If I ever get banned it would not bother me if it was posted it's really not going to effect anybody not even a provider.

I think most of what goes on here is harmless banter and some people get upset over it, and then you have people that banter that is not so harmless and that's were the banning comes I think.

What I think is strange is when somebody gets banned all of they post say banned and not from when they got banned, so it is hard to say what they got banned for but if you look at they last two are three post and see what they wrote you can kind of figure out what they did to get banned.

And before anybody gets they panties in a twist, I'm not speculating on anything, person, place are whatever, I'm putting in words what my thoughts are to this subject.
I personally love the banter and feel without it this this place will rapidly become boring beyond belief...we will not ban some one just because they have a warped sense of humor or I would be long gone. We will however demand that people treat each other with respect and will occasionally jump in and send either a PM, a warning shot or issue points. Sometimes we get it wrong and sometimes we get it right...it is up to the members to help keep us honest and more importantly help us "self police" the board nothing works better than peer pressure!
Lol Well I joined the Club because I was acting like a cunt and my mouth offends people but whatever....I needed a week off to do laundry anyway Originally Posted by berkleigh
LMFAO
Perhaps I should point out that some folks get a few to many points and end up being locked out by the automatic settings. Or somebody, with a quick pounce on the big red ban button, bans somebody for a few days just to prove it can be done. It will last till the person banned comes crawling on hands and knees begging and pleading that they have learned a lesson and will behave and somebody that can will turn that red light out.

Otherwise some folks with um, um, uh, oh never mind what to call them. Anyway some folks will change their own user title to show banned. I bet one or two stirred up some stuff like that.

An example with (appropriately)Bannedito

Currently his handle and user title show:
Bannedito
Gaining Momentum

Change his user title and it would show like this:
Bannedito
Banned

why.
I wonder if some smart ass will put, Band.
Lol Well I joined the Club because I was acting like a cunt and my mouth offends people but whatever....I needed a week off to do laundry anyway

How can anyone get enjoyment out of all this negativity? This place is not the same.

So Glad I have a Fabulous Personal Life with Fanfuckingtastic People Originally Posted by berkleigh
Blah, blah, blah, it's all about Berkleigh.

Love ya babe haha.
I received My parole papers today!!!! who hoooo!!, no longer banned in chat!!!

Surfindick, ...You sir...rock!!!
To piggyback on Surfs comments; we outright ban very few people. Obvious trolls and spammers for the most part and the very occasional out of control member that needs time to cool off. We do however issue points, as many of you will attest. When you build up 25 points, that is when you go "on vacation". So in the vast majority of cases, WE don't ban you, YOU ban yourself through forum guidelines violations.