Part of the board missing

Gotta get down on the raffle!
I wish that those Texas politicians would fight prostitution as vigorously as mass shootings. With prayers instead of new laws !!!!

Originally Posted by myren1900

This is one of the many reasons Texas' legislature is only part time, they only convene once every other year.
I will wait and see.
There might be an acceptable way for providers to announce they are visiting a city without mentioning specific services and availability.

For example a bar hopping thread with posts like
“I will be in NOLA Monday and Tuesday if anyone wanna go out for a drink. My email is ...”

Not sure if the mods would allow it ...

Great Annie. Can always depend on you girl to make things better here for us. Love ya!
Well sign up and its a go.. soon as i figure it out! Lol xxoo annie
Already on the mailing list. When is this gonna happen?
Maybe this is just a phase Eccie is going through, and they'll revert back once the storm passes. But maybe not. In the interim, there are still other sites allowing ads from providers. Granted some of them are the equivalent of trash heaps with reams of fake ads. But other sites are less shitty. I'll be posting a review shortly about a girl that advertises on one of them.

So unless Eccie reverses course, it's the other sites, regulars whose phone numbers you've retained, the local agencies, and the MPs. And for those willing to take the risk, SWs. Stinks but what can you do?
All visiting providers need to do is ask for restaurant recommendations for certain cities on certain dates
...is what to do & where to go NOW, in real time, as it's happening. Since the friendly people @ ECCIE gave us NO WARNING we are all Hobbyist & Providers left stunned, confused & frantic searching for answers & alternatives. As a provider with every site disappearing or limiting provider participation MY BUSINESS IS AFFECTED DRAMATICALLY.
Some providers and hobbyist are on Ourhome2 as well.
Ourhome2.net is getting more and more active.
Daily ads are showing up from more providers

OH2 won't accept access via TOR or VPN. So I probably won't join.