Hard for Provider to Quit

"My wife is a retired provider".

Is your wife's name or former provider's name "Sweet Mandy"?
lol
Ok, so i've mentioned in previous post that i've had open relationships in the past and definitely not opposed to that choice of relationship. But, any successful open relationship requires mutual consent and respect for each others wishes.

It doesn't sound to me like you agree to this or comfortable with the idea.

I do get her perspective somewhat. I dated a long retired runway model a while back and she used to to tell me the thing she missed the most was the constant attentions she got from everyone around her--its pretty addictive. A retired provider will eventually miss the 3-4 screwings she had a day for 3+ years by a variety of men and women -- even if 50% or more were bad or not-so-great experiences. Imagine yourself spending a few years with women of all types simply coming by and hitting it with no questions asked and no commitments.

Being understanding of your partner doesn't mean she is justified in unilateral decisions about your relationship. So, man up!...and decided if this the type of relationship you want. If not, give her your ultimatum and then bail. If it is, than decide on the ground rules together.

As i know there are both sides to this story, your welcome to forward me her number and/or email address. I promise to thoroughly interview her and report back!.

All kidding aside, its important in whatever you decide that it is mutual, consensual, and that she respects your wishes...because without it, your don't really have much of a marriage.

good luck!

-T Originally Posted by txswing99

I was just going to say what you just said txswing99. Women go outside the marriage for sex for all the same reasons men do. It really sounds like you are just putting up with it, just by the way you posted and how you phrased your post. Heed txswing99 advice.
I vote we ban him for never reviewing and opening useless threads.
I vote we ban him for never reviewing and opening useless threads. Originally Posted by Brian7772
+1

He likes to start stupid threads about "I married a provider ...." Stop wasting our time. You made your choice. Live with it.
You gotta just live with the fact that your SO will have a mouth full of cock...............oh hell no.....kik her to the curb!
Dude..... Does she offer a decent priced "BnG"?.... Sure could use one....

And post a pic already.....
Make sure the donation is being paid, and tape her sessions for the board's observing pleasure.

It's addictive because it's easy. You're getting praised by men and being paid for it. What could be better, really?
Acting like a whore because it makes her feel better isn't an excuse to do it. Doesn't that defy marriage entirely?
It's addictive ...
Acting like a whore because it makes her feel better isn't an excuse to do it. Doesn't that defy marriage entirely? Originally Posted by Shayla
Did you read his prior thread? She's "faithful"!

BTW, Shayla, speaking of "addictive" ... you could be an addiction!
My wife is a retired provider. She has been under a lot of stress from family issues. Recently she met a former regular at a hotel bar where she had met with a friend. One thing led to another, and she wound up having sex with the former regular. She decided that the experience helped take stress from her and that she enjoyed it. It makes her feel good when she realizes how much men want her.

She told me that she will start having sex with various men on a fairly regular basis. She will remain a good wife in other regards but will not change her mind in that area. My choices are to put up with it or she will leave. Originally Posted by Nick11796
if sex relieved her stress, then STEP UP to her needs! otherwise she will do what she just did AGAIN.....

there was an article on yahoo once that said "women cheat because of lack of attention, men cheat due to lack of sex" a man gives his woman more attention she is liable to give him sex... and if a woman gives her man more sex, he will give her attention.

personally giving your wife or GF attention just because they are with you should be all the reason for giving them the attention.
  • rwksl
  • 08-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Nick, after reading a number of your threads I don't think your wife is the problem- the solution is in the mirror.
I guess that "faithful" part just got shot all to shit.
  • Dad
  • 08-20-2011, 10:54 PM
I vote we ban him for never reviewing and opening useless threads. Originally Posted by Brian7772
++++++++
if your wife feels better after having sex, why can't she have sex only with you ?

I don't understand why she feels de stressed only after having sex with others ? and not with you?