POP ROCKS

You got the Yeast, And The Hops, Just Need The Barley.
I dont know much about Pop rocks but a fruit roll up wrapped around a mans member is quite yummmmmeeee...! LoL
I dont know much about Pop rocks but a fruit roll up wrapped around a mans member is quite yummmmmeeee...! LoL Originally Posted by Brandee69
^ Ooh I like this idea! Will have to try on a lucky guy one day.
I dont know much about Pop rocks but a fruit roll up wrapped around a mans member is quite yummmmmeeee...! LoL Originally Posted by Brandee69
You've been holding out on me!!!!
Seriously, you (& girlfriend) need to consult a gynocologist for education because poor choices will eventually cause trouble.

SV,, you are a provider, and I could safety assume you are not a doctor. please spare me the incubation, and adverse reaction speech. I was not looking for, nor intrigued in your medical advise. I am sure there are forums for that. as for the previous comment, with reservation,, I will waste my time in laymans terms (no pun intended). As a provider you take very high risks in the health and personal safety category, as do I. I don't care how much you charge. thus, if you where to experience something tramatic in your profession you would concede that was a bad choice.. I am fixing to catch a flight, so take delight in getting the last word as my flight is over 9 hrs..
just sayin Originally Posted by more-is-better

Aaawwwww ... how nice of you to reveal true colors.

It doesn't matter whether I'm in the medical field or not. Actually, I have worked with disabled people as a certified caretaker several years ago. It was one of a few career choices until I decided to try another path in life.

Women in general know when something isn't quite right. Overall, we visit the doctors more often than men for various issues and learn quite a lot over time.

When did you develop a vagina and live with it all of your life? Lemme know if that happens cuz there's gotta be pics to share for show 'n' tell.

I really don't care if you love or hate my answers. You're just butt-hurt about 'em.

Go ahead and simmer awhile as you're stuck on an overcrowded flight. Maybe the most obnoxious passengers will keep you entertained during the entire trek across the timezones.

I love everybody!

Wait a minute ... this means she bites and chews ... kewl.
Monger......lol...Round 2 lol
You're just butt-hurt about 'em. ....

you just heard the term "butt hurt" and was dying to use it in a sentence, right? I was expecting more educated verbage from such a classy lady as yourself! and thank you for your concern, my 1st class cabin flight was great.. and as far as "true colors",,,, asking about growing a vag and having pics to show for them.. classy! now you have resorted to personal attacks which I would always refrain from, no matter how ignorant they make themselves sound.
Mmmmm, Summer's Eve Pale Ale....
SV,,, no response?? WOW!
Rice Krispie Cereal or Mexican Jumping Beans seem safer. Just sayin' my opinion though I've never tried it.
Seriously, you (& girlfriend) need to consult a gynocologist for education because poor choices will eventually cause trouble.

SV,, you are a provider, and I could safety assume you are not a doctor. please spare me the incubation, and adverse reaction speech. I was not looking for, nor intrigued in your medical advise. I am sure there are forums for that. as for the previous comment, with reservation,, I will waste my time in laymans terms (no pun intended). As a provider you take very high risks in the health and personal safety category, as do I. I don't care how much you charge. thus, if you where to experience something tramatic in your profession you would concede that was a bad choice.. I am fixing to catch a flight, so take delight in getting the last word as my flight is over 9 hrs..
just sayin Originally Posted by more-is-better
What a fuck tard he is!!!!!!!!!
There has been a disturbing trend in the last few years to use the word 'fuck' as the first syllable of another unrelated word. For example, "fucktard".

I submit that this is LAME. About as lame as doing the same thing with the word 'ass' (i.e. "asshat"). Ass belongs as the first syllable conjoined to exactly one word: HOLE. That's it. Not hats, pants, shoes, cars, or spiny echidnas. Clear?

People who do this are fucking idiots, not fuckdiots. Got it?

There is value in the purity of profanity, people. Don't mess with it!
Shea, your correct.
Your also incredibly hot !!