I WAS WRONG BOUT GMONEY1

Appears you have already had sex with a lazy dog once Originally Posted by maximus
Is Remi a quick brown fox?
I never could spell Chiuahuaha is that really how its spelled
now Great Dane I can spell that Originally Posted by ccrider
You made me look it up! Lol. I fixed it.

You can't hold it against me, anyway...it's Spanish.
Or froggy. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Attachment 337899
im just curious if the review was disputed because she thought K9 included dogs... or if it truly was a fake
That's my question as well - and she still has not answered it.
I am sure after seeing all the replies here, she is running as fast as possible from this board lol
From the beginning, it seemed like she simply didn't recognize his handle (probably booked via p411) then freaked out and thought it was fake because she hadn't had doggie relations on or about the date stated in the review.

I don't think she did it maliciously.
im just curious if the review was disputed because she thought K9 included dogs... or if it truly was a fake Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
That's my concern also. Neither participants are really explaining this. Board members seem to express a higher degree of concern about if she knows what K9 stands for, then the full implication if this is a fake review. If it is not a fake review, then I believe one of the participants needs to make a public apology to the other. There are many concerns that would arise if this young lady is calling a real review a fake one because she does not know to what K9 refers.
I thought she said she had made a mistake, and that she did see him? That's the way I interpreted this:

I WAS WRONG BOUT GMONEY1
I'm sorry! I guess k9 does mean doggystyle! not sex with a dog! FEWF!!! MY APOLOGIES! Originally Posted by Remi
That's my concern also. Neither participants are really explaining this. Board members seem to express a higher degree of concern about if she knows what K9 stands for, then the full implication if this is a fake review. If it is not a fake review, then I believe one of the participants needs to make a public apology to the other. There are many concerns that would arise if this young lady is calling a real review a fake one because she does not know to what K9 refers. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
My thoughts exactly. The fact she thought it meant sex with a dog is less hilarious than sad. Was the date real or not?
I thought she said she had made a mistake, and that she did see him? That's the way I interpreted this: Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
If that's true, she didn't know what k9 was and proceeded to say the date was fake to cover her own ignorance. That tells me just about all I need to know.
Exactly, Ginger. She said she was wrong about gmoney in the original post.

It was a stupid mistake but an honest one.
Did someone say K9......
It really it's that hard, people.

She sees a review (a positive one no less) about her from a handle she doesn't recognize. Then thinks it says she did something she would never do. So in a rage of fury, she jumps on here and posts an idiotic alert that was obviously delusional to everyone who read it.

She should have emailed the poster for clarification. But she freaked about people thinking she had doggie relations.

They're be NO reason for her to try to "cover her own ignorance" to cover up a YES review.
Gmoney1 made a review of me stating that one of my activities was k9!!! FIRST of all I have never met with gmoney1!! Don't know who he is! And I would NEVER participate in that!!!! EVER. Just so everyone knows... Originally Posted by Remi
There. She says she doesn't know him. Not that she saw him and he lied. She was clueless about a lot of things. And probably barely screened him. If you're going to come down on her for something...why not that?