Turns out Teump was surveiled!

Manassmuncher, you have entered the "Trump Dimension"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtEz57_KZGk

So while the intelligence community was monitoring the Russians in the US, they somehow picked up conversations between Sergey Putzpuller and the Twitler transition team?

WHAAAAAAT?

It was a typo Punklongus. The "r" is next to the "e" on the IPhone keypad Punklongus. And since it was in the thread title, I couldn't go back and edit fucknuts. I have big hands Punklongus, I could squeeze your needle neck and pop your head open like a zit you punk. It took you 4 months to recover from the election fuckwad. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean FAT hands, right? Pierogi paws?

You mean FAT hands, right? Pierogi paws?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Big hands. You really should quit posting your senior high school picture. It's why your people disowned you. Cocksucking PIG.
Nah, I don't think I will. It's my duty to continue to show you for the Limpdick Lardass you've always been, EATLER.

Keep Oinking. We'll keep posting, EATLER!

Now run (cough cough) along, Lardass!

Nah. It's my duty to continue to show you for the Limpdick Lardass you've always been, EATLER.

Keep Oinking. We'll keep posting, EATLER!

Now run (cough cough) along, Lardass!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who's we Cocksucker? You are the Hitler worshipping cocksucking PIG. That is your portrait. "WE" al know it. You pathetic, slovenly PIG.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2017, 04:45 PM

One of these days, the Democrats will learn that President Trump is the musician, and they are the cheap fiddle.

I have feeling Originally Posted by Jackie S
And Trumps supporters just keep dancing at anything he wants played !
Meanwhile ... TRUMPCARE IS DOA.
Manassmuncher, you have entered the "Trump Dimension"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtEz57_KZGk

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

It s going to be a pleasure watching this fraud Obama go to jail, maybe they can make arrangements for his life partner Michael to be in same cell as they are both men.
Meanwhile ... TRUMPCARE IS DOA. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No you dumb pig. It's RYANCARE. When did you get anything right? Stupid cocksucking PIG.
It was a typo Punklongus. The "r" is next to the "e" on the IPhone keypad Punklongus. And since it was in the thread title, I couldn't go back and edit fucknuts. I have big hands Punklongus, I could squeeze your needle neck and pop your head open like a zit you punk. It took you 4 months to recover from the election fuckwad. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol. Bitch-slap award for bambino! Concise, gut-punching, on point.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2017, 05:34 PM
Lol. Bitch-slap award for bambino! Concise, gut-punching, on point. Originally Posted by lustylad
Omgod you are the fucking gay ass hall moniter of the spellings police!

Oh and tell bambino his hands aren't big , he just has a little cricket dick that make his hands look huge!

Omgod you are the fucking gay ass hall moniter of the spellings police!

Oh and tell bambino his hands aren't big , he just has a little cricket dick that make his hands look huge!

Originally Posted by WTF
How would you know? Are you a cockstalker like Asswipe and the Bulgarian Cocksucker too? Trust me, I could palm your pin head and stuff it up your ass.
He said he was unsure you cum drunk douche-bag.
I'm sure of this, trump is an enemy of the United States and is now fulfilling his obligations to Russia.
You commie loving piece of shit. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Total hyperbole BS from Lyin Liberal Left Media. They have tried everything since Trump WON the election fair and square.
There may be a few Obama operatives with sweaty assholes now.