early appointments

I can manage early mornings if you're pre-screened and advance notice is given the night before.

I'm not a morning person so anything before 10am lol but i've seen visitors as early as 8am
I love early mornings I can meet as early as 4am with enough notice. It's the best way to start off a day!
Stiletto Kitty totally drained me @ 5:30am
  • fawn
  • 09-28-2011, 05:49 AM
I offer 6 or 7am appointments If you're pre-screened and with 24hr notice....
Speaking of early morning appointments...
AM works for me.
I wish there was someone in Arlington who liked early mornings nothing like fun before work
I am also available for early mornings. It does help to have the request at least the night prior.

Zoe
I remember when waking up early and stiff was good thing....barely
Hey.. jsut responding.. I have been up early enough to receive a PREVERIFIED.. appointment at 430 a.m.... if I know that's the only time you can play is before or right after you get off of work.. that early.. then I'm here for you... I am open for appointments at anytime.. because i realize.. that some may can only play that early... so make yourself available

Amber Rain
Earliest I have done was 5AM, and those are fine as long as booked the day before so I can take my self to bed at a decent time. But I do love them, nothing like starting the day off early and refreshed
I done it as early as 6am.
Time is money and all time is relative. Not my cleche's but former belongs to a sucessfull capatlist and the later is from Mr. Einstein.

There may be cities or regions in the US and around the world where the answer would be the same by most local hobiest and providers but Dallas is not one of them.

The few ladies that I know well enough to ask for "an early appointment" each would have different answers based on their lifestyle and managment of their own business vs. their non-business commitment.

I think the answer to your question will come best in a reply to a text or PM to the lady in question.
5:00 a.m. isn't too early for me.