Crazy Provider

wow! well all i can say is GL to you.. BUT.. why would she go thru ur personal wallet and formost why would you leave your stuff out where she can ?
Yeah, why would she go through your wallet? I'd trust any provider with my life -- in fact, I always give my wallet to the girl when I arrive for safekeeping. I lose things all the time. Haha.
chevfet is not really new in the game; been on this board for 3 years. But hell, shit happens.

Yeah, why would she go through your wallet? I'd trust any provider with my life -- in fact, I always give my wallet to the girl when I arrive for safekeeping. I lose things all the time. Haha. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
SJ - You crack me up man; always calm and rational in the face of a shit storm.

I know one thing (make that two things):
1. I'd hire you in a heartbeat if I ever needed a criminal defense attorney.
2. Even with my vast knowledge of the law, garnered o'er these many years watching all the top notch legal beagles on TV, I'd hate to go up against you in a courtroom.

K.
Never go in with wallet, hide it in Ur car before U get to incall.

Get a hobby phone for $100 a year for a go phone.
Hell I've been doing this all wrong, I give them a copy of my license, copy of one major credit card, home address, work address with phone number, my SO cell number but ask her not to call the SO unless it is a emergency.

O one other thing I send cash one to two weeks in advance so she knows I want to see her and that I am not try to scam them.

Strange thing I have done this with a dozen providers and never gotten laid but I have had a couple call me back and demand money or they were going to call my SO do you think I'm getting ripped off or do most of you have the same problem.
So tired of reading through pages of alerts because they might have something relevant to our safety that aren't even close to being even remotely considered an alert.

If you're not going to name who is harassing you, why would you think this was alert worthy? So now we all know that there is a provider in Dallas that may or may not be crazy. I feel safer, how bout ya'll?

It does nothing but waste people's time & bandwidth...
So tired of reading through pages of alerts because they might have something relevant to our safety that aren't even close to being even remotely considered an alert.

If you're not going to name who is harassing you, why would you think this was alert worthy? So now we all know that there is a provider in Dallas that may or may not be crazy. I feel safer, how bout ya'll?

It does nothing but waste people's time & bandwidth... Originally Posted by shortguy
I totally feel safer now
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I do not have an ax to grind with attorneys. If we have a disagreement, I would rather go for our lawyers than go for our guns. Shyster Jon advice to hire an attorney is the best advice in this thread. People do like to receive a letter from an attorney or a phone call.
Also Deny, Deny, Deny if the kiddies and girlfriend ask.