Ladies . . . Your Thoughts on "No" Reviews

• Oafer
  • 03-30-2014, 09:00 PM
In a better world the client and provider would resolve the issue and turn the no into a yes . . . Originally Posted by Bob McV
Still waiting . . . ever the patient one . . . thanks for the feedback.
I support this choice, and line of logic. However the counter argument is if you have ever based booking (or not booking) with someone based on reviews; then do you owe it to the community to risk fallout, to add to the data collection you have used? Originally Posted by Bob McV
Absolutely. And I do. Just because I only review providers I can in good conscience recommend to others doesn't mean I'm uncritical. My goal is to let the reader know what to expect so they can decide for themselves. Since this is how I use reviews, I see no hypocrisy in it.

Yes, it leaves those without premium access at a disadvantage, but it's the same disadvantage either way. Unless you can read the ROS, you'll have little idea why someone gave a yes or no recommendation, and you'll have to glean it from the non-premium parts. Alternately you can ante up and either buy premium access or see a well-known newbie friendly provider which you can review and bootstrap yourself to wider fields. I don't feel bad about this; premium access is not terribly hard to obtain as should be evidenced by the many providers that apparently have dummy hobbyist accounts with ML access...but I digress. I do make an effort to be as thorough in all parts of my reviews as I am in ROS so at least some useful information can be found in the activities, description, ect...

In a better world the client and provider would resolve the issue and turn the no into a yes, but I see that rarely happening here. W3hich is kind of a shame. Short sightedness on both sides just make both people look bad. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I couldn't agree more. Occasionally I'll read a no review where it's evident from the TCB portion of the ROS that the reviewer was having a bad day and fulfilled his own prophecy. More often the provider was simply bad news. But most often I wind up reading a tale of woe resulting from one or both simply being off their game. This ECCIE Epic Tragedy is usually the explanation for one or two no reviews of a provider with dozens of glowing yes reviews. Once in a blue moon I'll hear of two adults sorting out a pear-shaped rendezvous and living happily ever after. If only it were the norm.
If the no is actually deserved instead of just a personality clash then I see no problem with it. But if it is only that our personalities didn't mesh, then I'm truly sorry.
Reasons for no's should be legit, like bad hygiene, dirty incall (sheets, etc), being under the influence of either alcohol or drugs (unless it's together) or being downright rude. As well as NCNS, theft or other things guys need to be warned of. Incall location could also be a reason if you feel threatened just by being in that neighborhood.
Weight, age or similar things should not be reasons for no unless they show fake pics or lie about age.
Too much talk could be the man's fault as much as the lady's. Some of us wait for the man to make the first move so that shouldn't be a reason for a no.
I know personally I try to treat every person with respect, but sometimes still don't mesh, but that doesn't mean that I didn't try. I change my sheets when at home after EVERY client (even if just a BnG), plus keep clean throw blankets around when using hotels when traveling. I also choose to wait for the man to make the first move or get undressed, but have also been known to sit behind the man and give him a back rub if he seems nervous.
Although, I would hope that guys would give me a chance before giving a no review to see what is really behind it. Maybe it is something that could be fixed if given a second chance.
As well as NCNS Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
NSNS "reviews" will get punted to the co-ed forum, and writing alerts on NCNS seems to be frowned upon. Perhaps we need a dedicated NCNS forum. I know NCNS is my biggest pet peeve - at least let me know you're blowing me off instead of blowing me so I can use the time for something else - but I wouldn't totally write a provider off for it since even the most professional pros have days where nothing goes right.
NSNS "reviews" will get punted to the co-ed forum, and writing alerts on NCNS seems to be frowned upon. Perhaps we need a dedicated NCNS forum. I know NCNS is my biggest pet peeve Originally Posted by Centaur
Even though NCNS are moved to Co-Ed, they are still available for view if you search the Hobbiest or Providers by name. Which is of great help when screening prospective clients, and I imagine, of great help when selecting a Lady to spend time with.
I have seen lots of people with no reviews and it doesn't bother me, if they give me one and its not legit guys will know they are not stupid, and if I earned a NO review I wouldn't be upset, then I earned and I need to figure out how to change that and suck it up as I sucked that day, or with that person. A man whose spending there money on a provider deserves to be taken care of like a king, they didn't have to pick you theres many other girls to pick from, so you should see that as a compliment and show your gratitude.
  • Oafer
  • 03-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Thanks Shayla . . . good points all.
To each her own some need more privacy than others

But the men have a section just for them they can share stuff in so I'd say just do your homework

Provider POV
* me personally I only use and see P411 clients I can see all his okays right away KINDA LIKE HIS REVIEWS
  • onei
  • 03-31-2014, 07:06 AM
Provider POV
* me personally I only use and see P411 clients I can see all his okays right away KINDA LIKE HIS REVIEWS Originally Posted by Annika
Just curious, with all due respect, if you use and only see P411 clients then why are you hanging out around here? I had someone tell me last night the basic same thing, then found her advertising on BP. When questioned about were to see reviews she said go to P411 because ECCIE was a scam. Again, I don't get it.
I'm curious . . . when you vet us gentlemen . . . does seeing that we gave one or more NO reviews adjust your thinking? Does just one NO review make a difference? If every fourth review is negative . . . would that put you off? Do any of you say to yourself "He's got a NO review . . . I'd never see him."? Originally Posted by Oafer
No reviews wont get you on my DNS list but I will ask why she got a no..To avoid possibly doing the same thing (a no can be for many reasons)

If someone feels I should be given a no then I am all for it...reviews should be honest and not used for petty reasons.. Nor should a no be held back just to avoid backlash.. If guys never give an honest no then what the point?
I am always open for honest helpful criticism how else does one learn and improve her tcb?
  • Oafer
  • 03-31-2014, 07:40 AM
If guys never give an honest no then what the point? I am always open for honest helpful criticism how else does one learn? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thanks . . . and much appreciated.
Just curious, with all due respect, if you use and only see P411 clients then why are you hanging out around here? I had someone tell me last night the basic same thing, then found her advertising on BP. When questioned about were to see reviews she said go to P411 because ECCIE was a scam. Again, I don't get it. Originally Posted by onei
I advertise many places but generally I only accept p411 for appt verification
* it's safer and much easier less emails back and forth *

Reviews are on here so I participate when I have time to do so!

I do sometimes/rarely maybe twice a year see very well known Board members from eccie with 10 or more reviews but those guys are usually on p411 already

I will only make the acception for persistent hobbyist I feel deserve to experience the hottest mouth they have ever had
  • onei
  • 03-31-2014, 07:59 AM
I advertise many places but generally I only accept p411 for appt verification
* it's safer and much easier less emails back and forth *

Reviews are on here so I participate when I have time to do so!

I do sometimes/rarely maybe twice a year see very well known Board members from eccie with 10 or more reviews but those guys are usually on p411 already

I will only make the acception for persistent hobbyist I feel deserve to experience the hottest mouth they have ever had Originally Posted by Annika
Ladies and gentlemen - please take note of this classy, tactful and direct response to an honest question. After posting I thought my question could easily been read in a manner not intended. I like your final line as it shows confidence and the fact that it is preceded by a simple and precise response makes it even better. Best to you and have a great day.
What do you think about telling the girl before you leave that you did not have a great experience and will be writing a "NO" review? Letting her know the reasons for her "NO".

I have seen a lot of hobbyists who have given out "No's" for crazy reasons such as, she smelled bad, (letting her know this might help her out if she has more apts) She had dog shit piles in the room (okay this is a given) to the fact that she simply did not smile (and maybe there could be a logical explanation) just didnt click the most common ones.

I feel working things out before hand gives both parties an opportunity to understand and make the situation right.

Before it turns into an all out shit kicking contest on the boards.

I am NOT saying don't write the "no" review but communication is always key!
To each her own some need more privacy than others Originally Posted by Annika
True, and if a provider has a no review policy, she should make it known before scheduling. And, baring something alert worthy that effects others' safety, the hobbyist should honor that tacit agreement if he goes ahead. Alas, we do not live in a world where everyone does what they should. Personally, I would factor it in along with everything else when making my decision, but it would certainly make me even more cautious than I already normally am.

But the men have a section just for them they can share stuff in so I'd say just do your homework Originally Posted by Annika
The ML is not exactly Fort Knox.

I am NOT saying don't write the "no" review but communication is always key! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Words to live by.