The crunch is back with new talent

Ahhh just like the olden days!! I have always loved getting all the idiots on here stirred up....those of you who sent me an email, I appreciate the kind words. Those of you who wont see beautiful women out of spite for me...well, I feel sorry for you. Btw, the W2 bet in shop city...I forget the idiots name now....but he saw taylor. He also used to try and see Emily. So as much as you guys may hate me....you know I'm the best. They say its hard being at the top of crunch mountain. Originally Posted by sucrunchman

Sckrunchy -- Ever been diagnosed with a case of:

at the clinic?
I don't see the relevance to this particular post? . Originally Posted by sucrunchman
I know that , and thus you have your answer ya dumb fuck
I bet if you jumped off a building you could fly.

Pick a tall one and try it.

Baby steps, I want to watch and take it all in.
Hey Crunch. I had a whole paragraph about how you were able to bring this hottie to the board. Giving myself a slice of the credit and another board member, but..

I just deleted it. While it's a good retelling of events, I just think it will fall on deaf ears here.

All I can say is I loved fucking this chick. Not the best I've ever had, but I think she's in my top 10.

Many, many will like her.
I think I'd have to agree with you on all aspects Max
The sloppy old talent was charming tho a bit incoherent. I gladly overlooked her facial scars and stared down towards her bargain breast augments whew
Gotta say crunchs posts put some life into this board. Love reading them
Gift that keeps on giving comes to mind.
Hey Crunch. I had a whole paragraph about how you were able to bring this hottie to the board. Giving myself a slice of the credit and another board member, but..

I just deleted it. While it's a good retelling of events, I just think it will fall on deaf ears here.

All I can say is I loved fucking this chick. Not the best I've ever had, but I think she's in my top 10.

Many, many will like her. Originally Posted by Maximum4

I read it but didn quote it unfortunately

but the part about

"i MIGHT see her again"

and paraphrasing " shes OK for what we have in the cuse"

was a borderline NO for me

knowing your allegiance

maybe the retraction was you not wanting to get caught up in the middle down the road?

shes kinda short on reviews,

why not a "max honest review" just for the record?

theres 6 week pa and prime hero status there for sure.... and helping her and your bud
It wouldn't help me one bit. I could care less if anyone sees her or not. Was simply doing a favor to her and the board.