Questions for the guys: why do you hobby?

Yah missedt: Single but jus' ain't innerested in datin' 'r a relay-shun-shit ('Cos civilian womb-men is mos'ly a YUGE headache. Laik ol' Charlie Sheen said, he ain't payin' gals ta fukk. He's payin' 'em ta leave!)
I hobby, because I can't get any in the real world. I've been single my entire life. Never been in a relationship and never been in love. I lost my virginity from the hobby when I was 30. I gave up and wanted to know what sex was like. I still remember it to this day. Her name was Bella Bee from ASPD. It was a 90 minute session at a shitty motel in downtown Austin. I didn't have sex again until I was 38. All the sex that I have had has been from the hobby. I do work a lot and very rarely socialize mainly due to my shyness. I turn 40 this summer and the older I get the less likely I will find someone. The hobby lets me fill the void in my life and as I get older my pockets get bigger, which helps fill my needs. Many people frown upon the hobby, but the world isn't perfect and I am thankful that it is an option. I'm having fun and I like to think I put a smile on the faces of the ladies that I see.
I don't know if the categories really fit for me. I nursed a terminally ill wife and am now a widower. That's why I hobby. I don't know. Am I a bad person? Perhaps. But it's how I was able to cope while she was dying and after she passed.
My wife not into BJ’s so I venture out looking for that ultimate head master. Haven’t found her yet, but I’m still looking Originally Posted by Aroundagain
Try a BBW

Hahah sorry had too!!
I’m in the not getting what I want at home camp. But even here it’s been a little difficult to find someone pretty dominant. Everyone says they can do it and then it’s just a normal session.
Variety. That and there is a simple honesty to this type of interaction. I believe most sex is transactional even in the context of a long term relationship, at least here the stakes are on the table.
I hobby because I lack the social skills required to convince a civilian to fuck me.
I don't know if the categories really fit for me. I nursed a terminally ill wife and am now a widower. That's why I hobby. I don't know. Am I a bad person? Perhaps. But it's how I was able to cope while she was dying and after she passed. Originally Posted by profs2020
Honey, that does not make you a bad person. Of course there are many other ways to cope, but you found the one that fit you. Therapy and support groups are not for everyone. Depending on the provider, the session could easily be just as therapeutic.
I do it because I'm in my fifties and I've been married 3 times and divorced now for 5 years. I honestly would love to be in another relationship but I don't even know where to start looking anymore , the bar scene is not for me. But on the plus side I love the variety of women that I find on here. The one thing I do miss though about being in a relationship is being able to bare back. At my age the Sensitivity is just not what it used to be.
Hassle free sex on demand, along with Netflix, HBO and showtime I’m all set...

Btw season 2 of Jessica Jones is streaming

IB
Married but only get plain vanilla sex at home. No daty even. And yes Brittany, BBW do give the best BBBJs!!
Oh sweetie, you are not a bad person. I've had a few clients in the same boat. You are not alone in this area.
We are all human beings with needs

I don't know if the categories really fit for me. I nursed a terminally ill wife and am now a widower. That's why I hobby. I don't know. Am I a bad person? Perhaps. But it's how I was able to cope while she was dying and after she passed. Originally Posted by profs2020
Hot Young Spinners! Enough said....
  • sydmo
  • 03-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Hassle free sex on demand, along with Netflix, HBO and showtime I’m all set...

Btw season 2 of Jessica Jones is streaming

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I wish Jessica was a working girl, fuck she turns me on.

I was married 22 yrs, raised kids and worked my ass off till I got them through college, then divorced, cause we really didn't like each other that much. Now I just wanna have some fun and meet as many sweet Ladies as I can before I kick the bucket
SO's require a lot of attention, I'm gonna be a selfish fucker for what little time I have left
I wish Jessica was a working girl, fuck she turns me on.

I was married 22 yrs, raised kids and worked my ass off till I got them through college, then divorced, cause we really didn't like each other that much. Now I just wanna have some fun and meet as many sweet Ladies as I can before I kick the bucket
SO's require a lot of attention, I'm gonna be a selfish fucker for what little time I have left Originally Posted by sydmo
You're doing a great job!