PDA?

I thought it was a discussion about Patent Ductus Arteriosus
I have never been in that position, but I don't think I would be up to it, even though I like displaying affection publicly with a real date. There's a certain awkwardness with a provider. I rather keep it indoors where its more private..... or maybe outdoors where there's no one around
Damn straight, I'll initiate it and if I'm on a date, there's going to be some form of PDA otherwise no date! I don't do boring.
If I want to hold his hand, kiss him, put his hand on my ass, sit beside him with a dress on and no panties and let his hand gradually find it's way between my warm thighs while we dine. Damn straight it's going to happen.
Life's too short to be shy or to give a fuck what others think. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Sounds like my kind of date!

sixx
Damn straight, I'll initiate it and if I'm on a date, there's going to be some form of PDA otherwise no date! I don't do boring.
If I want to hold his hand, kiss him, put his hand on my ass, sit beside him with a dress on and no panties and let his hand gradually find it's way between my warm thighs while we dine. Damn straight it's going to happen.
Life's too short to be shy or to give a fuck what others think. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Sounds great. So to make sure I understand this correctly here is the actual scenario.

Monger: Hello WM I have $700 plus tip I would like to spend on a dinner date and an hour bcd with your beautiful talented self but I insist that we be discreet with no PDA whatsoever while we are out for my own reasons.

Wicked Milf: Sorry keep your money because as I said No PDA, No Date. I Don't do Boring. Call someone else.

Is this translation correct?
I think it all depends on what you both feel comfortable with. I would assume that there would be some chemistry, before deciding to go on an actual hobby date for any long length of time. When there is chemistry there is chemistry, and you usually don't pay attention to others. I mindlessly rubbed my date's thighs earlier today at lunch. I propped my legs up on his his lap under the table. I didn't even realize I was doing it until after a few minutes, and then thought hmmm I better stop that! That kind of comfort comes develops after time I think. I say save the rest for bcd.
  • 03-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Great memory of riding on the upper deck of I-35 with Genesis Nicole on the back of my motorcycle, smiling and blowing kisses and causing accidents and neck injuries. ;-)
Translation incorrect. Though I could of expressed it differently.

First of all. If YOUR going on a dinner date with me. You will NOT be paying that kind of money. Sorry, but I'm about the guy not about his wallet!
Secondly, I will always respect a man, even though I don't like boring dates. I still enjoy the man & respect his wishes of no PDA.
But as a woman who has walked arm in arm into many restaurants with my dates and turned heads. I've yet to have my date shy away from PDA, Albeit, within reason.

3rd. I would never speak to a man like that. He can tell me what he'd like and IF it's a date I don't think I'd enjoy. I'd respectfully let him know I'm not the woman for him.
I don't want to waste a man's time and would want him to spend his precious time with someone more suited to his desires.

PDA, to me is erotic. It's a sensual way to enjoy my partner over a course of time in small increments before I completely devour him BCD.

I love men, I love everything about them. if your on a date with me and your eyes, smile and your intelligence turn me on while we're in public. I'm going to let you know and it'll be damn hard for me to keep my hands off you and keep from wanting to lean across the table and kiss your lips. I'm not shy. But If PDA is not for you. Let me know and I'll sit on my hands and refrain from kissing you. But be prepared for me to unleash it all later.

Sounds great. So to make sure I understand this correctly here is the actual scenario.

Monger: Hello WM I have $700 plus tip I would like to spend on a dinner date and an hour bcd with your beautiful talented self but I insist that we be discreet with no PDA whatsoever while we are out for my own reasons.

Wicked Milf: Sorry keep your money because as I said No PDA, No Date. I Don't do Boring. Call someone else.

Is this translation correct? Originally Posted by Codybeast
I have no problem with PDAs with a woman I'm romantically involved with. However, if it is pay-for-play it is not romance to me so no PDAs for me.
So IF you take a woman on a date and your out in public for a few hours.
You don't hold hands, put your arms around her, don't kiss her??
She's strictly a paid object to you and not a woman worth enjoying in every way, even the slightest of PDA?? Just seeking clarification.

As I personally don't feel one has to be romantic with someone for there to be PDA between the two. Heck even in the RW, first date. Folks aren't romantically involved. Yet PDA takes place. So what makes it any different if the two met in the hobby? Both are still human, where the slightest PDA can lead to some incredible intense sex later.

Maybe I'm wired differently. But to me, men are beautiful creatures. I don't have to love them to enjoy PDA with them.

I have no problem with PDAs with a woman I'm romantically involved with. However, if it is pay-for-play it is not romance to me so no PDAs for me. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
In the "real world" 50-60yo men don't date 18-25yo women..... unless you are Charlie Sheen I guess...

I had some difficult times with the last young lady that was the GF/Mistress for almost two years..... We went out a lot.... and at the end she was still only 24 but knowing someone for 4 years and being involved with them for 2 years there does breed some additional levels of comfort....

She would occasionally want some affection and reassurances of her desirability...

Definitely have heads turn and people staring at times..... Not just with her....

Strange thing was... a certain 19yo provider could take my arm on any occasion and I never felt awkward about her doing so. She was quite mature.....
In the "real world" 50-60yo men don't date 18-25yo women..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Amen to that.

I had a "repeat relationship" with one of Houston's legends back in the day. She was quite young and in heels stood every bit of 6-2. Of course I'm nowhere near that height, even in heels! This was a good 10 years ago, but we still stood out in the crowd at the fancy Houston restaurant where we went to eat... ("nobody's daughter would dress like that to go out with her dad, unless she was a hooker! Comments from the crowd)

I didn't have any problem with it, but did feel a tad uncomfortable hanging out with her in the biker bar we visited next. PDA? Yeah. Public spectacle? DAMNED SKIPPY.

Then there was the civvie I took to a VERY upscale restaurant in SA. Sitting next to me she began to give me a rather spirited HJ under the table. Little did we know that the tablecloth was longer on our side than on the other side of the table. In fact, everybody, including the dude who shows everybody the big cuts of meat and dick-sized asparagus, got to see your pal deposit something OTHER than gum on the bottom of that table.

So, to make a short story long ...

If there's a chance someone from the "other world" is going to bust your dumb ass, chill on the PDA.

Or else, take your date to Oklafuckinghoma! If anybody knows you there, you deserve to be outed!

Just sayin...
Now I'm going to check the underside of the tables @ Mortons & Bohanan's, to make sure my creamy white legs don't get your dried up spooge on them.

Amen to that.

I had a "repeat relationship" with one of Houston's legends back in the day. She was quite young and in heels stood every bit of 6-2. Of course I'm nowhere near that height, even in heels! This was a good 10 years ago, but we still stood out in the crowd at the fancy Houston restaurant where we went to eat... ("nobody's daughter would dress like that to go out with her dad, unless she was a hooker! Comments from the crowd)

I didn't have any problem with it, but did feel a tad uncomfortable hanging out with her in the biker bar we visited next. PDA? Yeah. Public spectacle? DAMNED SKIPPY.

Then there was the civvie I took to a VERY upscale restaurant in SA. Sitting next to me she began to give me a rather spirited HJ under the table. Little did we know that the tablecloth was longer on our side than on the other side of the table. In fact, everybody, including the dude who shows everybody the big cuts of meat and dick-sized asparagus, got to see your pal deposit something OTHER than gum on the bottom of that table.

So, to make a short story long ...

If there's a chance someone from the "other world" is going to bust your dumb ass, chill on the PDA.

Or else, take your date to Oklafuckinghoma! If anybody knows you there, you deserve to be outed!

Just sayin... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
(Heck even in the RW, first date. Folks aren't romantically involved. Yet PDA takes place. So what makes it any different if the two met in the hobby?)

***In the real world on a first date we are not all over one another. I'm not in high school anymore. Yes we may be attracted to one another and there will likely be some light contact where the energy is just as powerfully felt (Even more so).

Case in point: I took a first date to to a local theater on Sunday night. As we sat close to the stage in a dimly lit room with cramped seating quarters watching the performance with folks squeezed in on either side I nonchalantly placed my left hand close and over her right knee without actually making contact or looking her direction. Being our first date we barely knew one another so of course I would not grab her knee.

She immediately felt the energy and kept looking down in amazement that she could feel me without any contact being made. We glanced at one another and smiled and proceeded to watch the remainder of the performance with her head resting on my shoulder. Not a word spoken nor gesture made.
She later confided that she could feel the heat from my hand penetrating from her knee all the way up to her midsection. Remember there was no blatant grabbing, kissing or even contact. Only chi energy.

This would NOT likely have happened with someone being paid to be there.
Yes I realize most here won't get this and as such view it as a crock of shit but so what because a few of you do get it. ***

(Maybe I'm wired differently. But to me, men are beautiful creatures. I don't have to love them to enjoy PDA with them.) Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I believe women are beautiful creatures as well and as such afford them all of the respect they so rightfully deserve in public environments.
WM -- And I'll put on a blindfold awaiting the arrival of the waiter with my damned Beefsteak Tomato!