Jon Gruden Is The Man

• oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 10:52 AM
So are you defending his behavior. That’s a simple question. Not very complicated. Originally Posted by NoirMan
so 1b1 - you are condemning Gruden for life - to unemployment, no home, and to be 'shunned' - because he did not meet your political standards.

Why not just walk up and put him out of his misery ??
Lots of Anti-Fa and OBLM terrorists would be happy to do so at DPST bidding.

That- is teh cancel culture mindset - and someday - 1b1 - when they come for the lawyers - as marxist revolutionaries always do - There will be No One to speak for You!

just to be sure

Not complicated

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
What's all the fuss about?

Joy Reid made a ton of comments on a blog 15 years ago that were attacked as anti-gay, then she ludicrously claimed a hacker did it.

Last I checked, the lying bitch was still hosting a show on MSNBC.
so 1b1 - you are condemning Gruden for life - to unemployment, no home, and to be 'shunned' - because he did not meet your political standards. Originally Posted by oeb11
Let's not be overly dramatic. Gruden won't be unemployed for long and not only will he always have a home, but also so will many future generations of Grudens as well because of the tens of millions of dollars he should have in the bank after all of the money he has made over the years.

He fucked up with his racist and homophobic emails, he owned it and he'll move on and be just fine. I thought the reaction was a little harsh but what do I know? I am hardly the sensitive type so just because I don't give a shit about that stuff doesn't mean I can speak for others who do give a shit.

He had a sweet gig on ESPN before he resigned and he won't get that back because they are PC. But he can easily get a sweet gig for a podcast on Sirius XM or TV on Fox if he wants it. Either way, it's not like he even needs the money.
being banned from doing something you love has nothing to do with the amount of money you might have
Probably going to run for office. Hey he seems like a perfect candidate for todays republican party to me.
I agree with the statements I’ve seen, although admittedly I have only perused the article. What I read is that he called Godell and biden pussys, and a gay player a queer. All are true so what’s the problem?
He had a sweet gig on ESPN before he resigned and he won't get that back because they are PC. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yep. Just look what the ESPN bastards did to Sage Steele for somehow being "disrespectful".

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cult...obama-comments

It was easier to survive Mao's Cultural Revolution than ESPN's cancel-culture fascists!
So to be clear you’re defending his behavior? It’s a pretty simple question.
He's not the only one but the libturds are going to pretend that he's the only one on Gods green earth that has said racist things. And what the fuck is wrong with saying Biden is a pussy? Oh he didn't say that - I did!
It's locker room talk - jeeze has anyone here ever been in a mens locker room? Dear God, we are turning into a nation of fucking pussys!

So to be clear you’re defending his behavior? It’s a pretty simple question. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Joe Biden is the man.
So to be clear you’re defending his behavior? It’s a pretty simple question. Originally Posted by NoirMan
WHAT "behaviour"?? ... It's e-mails. If he wants to use
the word "queer" to referr to somebody in a private e-mail,
So what? How is THAT being a homo-phobe?? The poofs
call EACH OTHER "queer eye" and what-not. Would his comments
really bother you, mate, if YOU were gay?

And you're not gonna cry about him referring to Biden
as a pussy, are you? ... Wouldn't ya like to see
the hidden e-mails of what Democrat House members
say about Trump?!

### Salty
Though I shouldn't be onto you, Noir, for just giving
yer opinion. But a bleedin' LOT about this cancel culture
bothers me. Look at American baseball. The Indians being
pressured to change their name and ditch the funny
Indian logo. But other ones - Braves and what-not and
their tamohawk chop - that is okay??

Surely seem like a sad and odd system of justice to me.

### Salty
Jon Stewart, promoting his new show, says there is no such thing as cancel culture. Jon Stewart, meet Jon Gruden.

Stewart has said some pretty dumb things in the past but how do you say with a straight face, what everybody with eyes can see? If a Twitter mob "demands" your job, you are cancelled. Not real hard to figure out Mr. Stewart.

Now whether he deserved to be fired ( he decided to resign possibly leaving many, many millions on the table since resigning cancels his contract ) is a whole different story.

Cancel Culture is real and growing. Mr. Stewart, have a conversation with Bill Maher sometime.
And what the fuck is wrong with saying Biden is a pussy? Oh he didn't say that - I did! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You go, girl! Biden is a pussy. Beta male all the way. Fasten your seat belt, it's a rough ride ahead.