I just chimed in to say that

I did not know he putted from the rough. This is a horse of different feather now. Will you wear a dress? I normally like my trannies a little bustier, but I will give you a twirl.
Oh shit, I mean my friend likes his trannies a little Busty.
"No need to chime in. Unless it's for your own entertainment for each other. I won't be reading this. Too busy with business......I thank my friends that emailed me all of this."

Wow you seem pretty busy........
as Carla Bruni did after her husband presented me with the Croix de Grammaire. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
So that is what chicagoboy fantasizes over, when told to improve on his spelling

I made a bet with another member.....that I could get you post.

I won!

BTW, I don't have an agenda. I just know where you getting your intel from......[I'm saying this is a non-confrontational tone] Seriously.

If you really knew what was going on.....you would look at your source. Take a few mintues and evaluate what your source has provided you. Nothing but bad information. You think your in the know....but your not. Nothing you have ever said ever turns out to be true. Your wild allegations make you look like a complete ass. And, you source is just sitting back laughing. Swearing that what he says is true. And, you believe him. Then he dreams up more shit and you throw it for him. And, humiliate yourself again. Your source makes up shit as he goes....and your his mouth piece. Its sad that you don't check out his stories.....If you did, you would see that nothing checks out. I will give him this.....He sells some damn fine fake Rolex watches and he's the greatest story teller I've ever met.

For the record, I'm not all that bad like he's made me out to be. You'll never know....I'm never gonna step foot in your establishment. Not that I'm welcomed. I'm just not intererested in doing business with you. I just wish that you had the ability to see your source is known liar. Everybody knows it, but you. In time, you will see through his bullshit just like everyone else has. And, eventually stop being his puppet and learn from these last few days.

Again, I have no agenda. I do have a right to reply or throw in a cheap shot every now and then when I'm being talked about. And, you have had no shortage of words about me. But, I take it with a grain of salt. I know whos spoon feeding you.

Welcome back.
Sigh.....just when I was "very happy"
"I just chimed in to say" Who needs a spanking?
I do!
Sofia, welcome back sweetie... the children have missed you...

What Deer Hunter sang after he finally met Sofia...

In a bar in Nuevo Laredo, across from Home Depot, on a stage she took off her bra
I thought I’d get closer, so I walked on over, I sat down and asked her their names
when the reviews fin’lly hit her, she said „I‘m no quitter, but fin’lly quit living on coin-op dreams
I’m hungry for a blue water master, and, satisfaction ever faster, I’m after whatever laughter a new threAD brings

In the mirror I saw him, and closely watched him, I thought how I hoped he was out of mace
he came all over the woman who sat there beside me, he had a relieved look on his face
his right hand was callused, said he was from Dallas, for a minute I thought I would never get any more head
then he started shakin‘, his big phallus was ackin‘, he turned to the woman and said:

Sofia, You picked a fine time to leave me... for real
with four horny providers and but a single condom ... would they yield
You had some lame threads,
lived through some blame threads,
you're posting on another board WW has alleged
you picked a fine time to leave me, ... for Dear Hunter to wed!

After he left us, I ordered more whiskey, I thought how she said ,,, well he was pretty small
from the lights of the barroom to a rented hotel room, he stalked without talkin' at all
She was a cutie-patootie, but when she offered to screw me, she must have thought I’d lost my mind
I couldn’t hold her, ´cause the words that he told her kept coming back time after time

with four horny providers and but a single condom would they yield
Sofia, welcome back sweetie... the children have missed you...

What Deer Hunter sang after he finally met Sofia...

In a bar in Nuevo Laredo, across from Home Depot, on a stage she took off her bra
I thought I’d get closer, so I walked on over, I sat down and asked her their names
when the reviews fin’lly hit her, she said „I‘m no quitter, but fin’lly quit living on coin-op dreams
I’m hungry for a blue water master, and, satisfaction ever faster, I’m after whatever laughter a new threAD brings

In the mirror I saw him, and closely watched him, I thought how I hoped he was out of mace
he came all over the woman who sat there beside me, he had a relieved look on his face
his right hand was callused, said he was from Dallas, for a minute I thought I would never get any more head
then he started shakin‘, his big phallus was ackin‘, he turned to the woman and said:

with four horny providers and but a single condom ... would they yield

After he left us, I ordered more whiskey, I thought how she said ,,, well he was pretty small
from the lights of the barroom to a rented hotel room, he stalked without talkin' at all
She was a cutie-patootie, but when she offered to screw me, she must have thought I’d lost my mind
I couldn’t hold her, ´cause the words that he told her kept coming back time after time

with four horny providers and but a single condom would they yield
you picked a fine time to leave me, ... for Dear Hunter to wed! Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

An instant classic......Bravo!
Dude.... I don't care who you are, that's fuckin funny right there!
"I just chimed in to say" Who needs a spanking? Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

pick me!!!!!!
"I just chimed in to say" Who needs a spanking? Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

I think they need "el strapee"...
Not that Italia's offer isn't lovely, but could we have another song please?

.....I have no ass.

TMFT: That was brilliant! Bravo!