Ive discussed this with my Manager Malwoody

What the hell have I been missing out on KC?!😲🥰 Originally Posted by jayded_angel

This baby!! Bigdeal bringing the heat!
Attachment 850584
Ive added my new avatar and hope this encourages the ladies to make an appt asap!
Who doesnt love a good nipple.
  • IQ160
  • 07-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Ob, Lord, I may have to burn my eyes out.
That can't be Big D.
There's no clamp.
I've been eye ballin you for awhile but your rates are a bit on the high end of the spectrum..Not saying you're not worth it ..I mean DAMN such a SPANKABLE Ass for DAYS.
Here's the real deal Big Deal, I'm looking for A spank able tity clamp wearing gent like you..2x a week at least.surely we can work something out.knock those Donations down & I will buy you sexy G-string silk Tbacks with matching titty clamps.
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Bring those bad boy clamps babe. Ill work up a session rate that you will love!
And hey whateva you want me to wear is highly doable,
I cant get MW to take me to JC Pennys for some new unders, so Ill take what ya got.
I can put them on Seeking Arrangement see if I can sell them!
But what are your rates? Can I pay you with food? Originally Posted by KatiforYou
I accept food stamps, boxes of cereal (especially if the toy is still in the box)
Pop tarts and anything with cholesterol and anything with Sugar as I have an artery Im still trying to clog to go along with the others!
But babe, you always bring the sugar just being in the same room!
In the footsteps of Fred Garvin :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jphfMd4_LCs
Ob, Lord, I may have to burn my eyes out. Originally Posted by IQ160
+1

I'm reminded of the scene in the movie when she/he does her/his first newscast....

"Zoom in close, NOT THAT CLOSE."
BigDeal Stop it now you are scaring the hell out of people. Oh ! That's Ok you're driving the Ladies to my Discount Center. Thank you
+1

I'm reminded of the scene in the movie when she/he does her/his first newscast....

"Zoom in close, NOT THAT CLOSE." Originally Posted by malwoody
That why you keep callin me Toots, for Tootsie?
Can I bring Seductrix for a threesome?????

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!