IF A PROVIDER ASKS U TO SHOWER... Do u think that there might be a reason? And if u decline is it fair to review negatively when the provider......

I have over a half dozen threatening text messages from Amelia

info all from the mens lounge

best thing to do is just flush the toilet on any chick associated with this group
You pick my comment out as though I said something wrong! Its a fact that most clients don't respect most providers! I don't get on here to argue simply to state my comment on a thread... I would rather you said I need a shower if you've been doing some activities that would need one... If not then I personally would walk out or ask you to leave... That's that!! If a provider has an issues with how she performs n is given a bad review then that's on her as well but to make up something or ball face lie about someone is rediculous.. There are plenty of providers as well as clients to not need to see the same bad client/provider again... I think after the first visit you are well aware if it should happen again or not Mr Elghound...
You pick my comment out as though I said something wrong! Its a fact that most clients don't respect most providers! I don't get on here to argue simply to state my comment on a thread... I would rather you said I need a shower if you've been doing some activities that would need one... If not then I personally would walk out or ask you to leave... That's that!! If a provider has an issues with how she performs n is given a bad review then that's on her as well but to make up something or ball face lie about someone is rediculous.. There are plenty of providers as well as clients to not need to see the same bad client/provider again... I think after the first visit you are well aware if it should happen again or not Mr Elghound... Originally Posted by Atalia
Atalia, no offense to you, but this provider has a history of attacks against anyone who gives her a poor review. That was my comment......that the thread should not assume the client was in the wrong here.

elg.....
Jonballs you shouldn't feel that way! Cause what is bad for one isn't bad for another... All providers shouldn't be at ffault for comment in a thread..
I feel the same way!! But my intention was intended for the clensiness if a client not who's wrong or right... Sorry if I didn't imply that...
How about getting up once, come back with a wash cloth and a towel, I would think that would be the best way to correct a bad situation . Not justifying showing up with salty nuts , but I don't think any guy would complain with giving the boys a bath real quick.

This way no one is pissed off
I agree lol not sure how many gentelmen have actually tasted salty balls but its not pleasant.. Hahahah
Jonballs you shouldn't feel that way! Cause what is bad for one isn't bad for another... All providers shouldn't be at ffault for comment in a thread.. Originally Posted by Atalia
i woud never claim ANY girl actually needs my business, there are plenty of guys

it took some time for me to get to the last straw ... wayyyyyyyyy too much flappin of the gums amongst the group for my interest....not worth it when on my end theres plenty of girls ..
OK. One of the goody two-shoes reported the contents of the review to the hook, hence the complaint thread.

Some people will evidently stoop to whatever level necessary for cut-rate pussy. Yuk.
uh oh ...some ol jimmie didnt ...follow ...exxxpert asshole washin instructions

...hopefully an ...exxxpert can chime in with a ...refresher
Anybody who has dealt with her who either gets no remuneration or discounted service knows she's totally fucking out to lunch. Her boy toys are no better. What some guys will do for discounted pussy is pathetic. Did I sugar coat that? If so, I could speak more frankly.
So if I refused service u don't think he would have written a nasty review cause of that too??? Come on!!! It's a NO WIN situation!
That comment was SO FUCKEN NASTY.... Really? Ur exactly the example of the PROBLEM PN HERE!!! Dont be a jerk! This is a discussion GROW UP!!

MEVER has anyone said I have ever not been clean!!!
That comment was SO FUCKEN NASTY.... Really? Ur exactly the example of the PROBLEM PN HERE!!! Dont be a jerk! This is a discussion GROW UP!!

MEVER has anyone said I have ever not been clean!!! Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
No but you have a history of accusing men of having schweddy balls.