How many Calories does sex burn?

• Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:01 AM
IT DEPENDS IF SHE STRUGGLES WHEN YOU TIE HER UP.. LOL.. Jk.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
That would be added cardio!

You can...
  • Chase her around the room
  • Have her chase you around the room
  • Do "BJ Pushups" where she just lays beneath you
  • You can do "moving pussy" where she keeps moving it & you have to stab it to get it in...
  • You can try standing up & holding her whilst ye fuck..spinners burn 250 calories per, BBW burn 47,000 per event

Just some creative ideas from the minds at ToyzIndustreez.
I always throw plank into my play, keeps me up on my push-ups.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:31 AM
I always throw plank into my play, keeps me up on my push-ups.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I throw in my saddle for when I see BBW...we gallop around the place & play cowboy...
Sexercise is a must for Black Friday and the weekend after Turkey Day.
Sometimes I get a bit lazy though:

Also helps to locate that second brain cell that likes to hide
This thread is awesome!!! Mata, grab the rope and duct tape, and I'll keep my Fitbit on...
IT DEPENDS IF SHE STRUGGLES WHEN YOU TIE HER UP.. LOL.. Jk.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Yessssssssssss
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 03:37 PM
This thread is awesome!!! Mata, grab the rope and duct tape, and I'll keep my Fitbit on... Originally Posted by Eryn
Thank you Easy E!

Sadly its the EXCEPTION when we're allowed to have a fun thread instead of a character assassination one.

But I thought this one could be entertaining if a few took it for what it is...a fun little hobby conversation.

So you mean to say if you have a small dick you burn more calories compared to someone with a larger dick? Damn, that kind of sucks. I have to work harder to burn the same amount of calories. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
That's what the site says. It makes sense. Mr. Teensy-weensy has to work like a madman to get her to where Mr. Tremendous gets her just with penetration and a few gentle thrusts.

• Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 07:14 PM
That's what the site says. It makes sense. Mr. Teensy-weensy has to work like a madman to get her to where Mr. Tremendous gets her just with penetration and a few gentle thrusts.

Originally Posted by El Cid
Hmmm that kind of negates all of the evidence regarding clitoral stimulation, doesn't it?

Are you kidding my ERYN.. I think I would be the one Tied and Taped rolling around with you... I am really SCARED... hehehehe But you are on my very short list... as soon as I get to OZ and the wizard gives me some courage...

Be careful what you as for Ginger.... bunch of loose cannons on here...lol.
Ehhh, u don't need to see the wizard! Come see me and I'll feed u some tequila.*liquid courage* then we can get this thang goin!!
Hmmm that kind of negates all of the evidence regarding clitoral stimulation, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by Toyz
You lost me. In "Special Orgasms," the site makes clear that causing a clitoral orgasm is less laborious than causing a vaginal one. Look at it this way, swinging a mighty dick will always take more effort than swinging a wagging tongue or a rubbing finger.

• Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 07:58 PM
You lost me. In "Special Orgasms," the site makes clear that causing a clitoral orgasm is less laborious than causing a vaginal one. Look at it this way, swinging a mighty dick will always take more effort than swinging a wagging tongue or a rubbing finger.

Originally Posted by El Cid
I was just joking around EC!

The point being a bigger dick doesn't touch a clit anymore than a little one does if its inserted...

But...

I think we should have a new category for Hoogars menu...

CBPF...."Calories Burned Per Fuck"....

Will really hit it off with the uber workout crowd...
... The point being a bigger dick doesn't touch a clit anymore than a little one does if its inserted...

I think we should have a new category for Hoogars menu...

CBPF...."Calories Burned Per Fuck"..... Originally Posted by Toyz
True, the "bigger dick doesn't touch a clit anymore than a little one," but it tickles better the sex organ between her ears!

The CBPF idea is brilliant, it could be added to the Showcase, as a counterpart to the tables of menu calories at fast food joints.