Ladies, what is it you love about watching a Man jackoff?

That shit doesn't turn me on If Im not making you cum then wtf are you in my face for?

Why pay a whore to watch you jack off buy you a puppy or a stuffed animal... Boom you have an audience Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy for President!
Dorthy for President! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
RaWr
I love it when a man does that in my presence and also looks at me eye to eye while doing it or kissing me is way bettet (: xoxoxo so sexy
I love it when a man does that in my presence and also looks at me eye to eye while doing it or kissing me is way bettet (: xoxoxo so sexy Originally Posted by melanie1001
Thats the way i like it
What turns you on when watching us 'choke the chicken'? Originally Posted by ManSlut
The fact that I just got paid to watch.
The fact that I just got paid to watch. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Speaking of which, can we set up a crowd fund to bring Adrienne back to Texas, I'm sure a lot of her former clients would love that lol
The fact that I just got paid to watch. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
This^^^^^
Since my injury 6 years ago it's the only way I can cum. So all my ladies tell me it's hot to watch. And why do I pay, because the time leading up to that is so much fun.
Speaking of which, can we set up a crowd fund to bring Adrienne back to Texas, I'm sure a lot of her former clients would love that lol Originally Posted by galaxon00
I'm coming back this week to do a lot more than watching guys jack off, lol.
I'm coming back this week to do a lot more than watching guys jack off, lol. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Woohoo!
It's such an intimate personal experience that's shared with very few people. It doesn't happen often for me but it's fascinating and beautiful when it does.
It's such an intimate personal experience that's shared with very few people. It doesn't happen often for me but it's fascinating and beautiful when it does. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Seriously
I find it quite arousing to watch a man stroke himself
Also helpful for the woman to be very supportive in a verbal fashion. This is where being a dirty talker cums into play.
I LOVE to watch a man jack off ~ many reasons. 1) I think its just freakin HOT 2) I learn a lil about him and his spots 3) I think it's FREAKING hot 4) I like to "catch" the juices 5) I think its FREAKING HOT