Another "unreported" by the drive by media

you shouldn't waste your time with WTFuggly him and Stan-the-Stupid are butt buddies Originally Posted by gary5912
Yeah it all goes back to that video I posted. If you didn't see it, theres the link below.

Jim

https://youtu.be/bmRTUOceaoE
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2017, 08:38 AM
That is exactly wtf it is about, did you read the link Cherie provided?

178 people were arrested in Texas for sex trafficking in sting that operated in January until Super Bowl Sunday.

That is an utter and complete lie. Yes, 178 people were arrested but not for sex trafficking. Most were lured in by LE Backpage ads for consenting adults.

The reason they are getting away with lying is because of ignorant fuckers like you believing anything Trump or a Trump crybaby article may say.

There were no 178 people arrested for sex trafficking in Houston before the Super Bowl. They are doing the exact same thing Trump did....tell a lie long enough until people believe it.

Their goal is to shut down all forms of prostitution, including you paying men to let you lick their old Trump like asses.

Think about it....they claim we are a trafficking hub, yet very few cases are ever reported about actual human trafficking ...I mean damn, if there was hundreds of thousands of sex workers being trafficked, you'd think Johnny Law could find more than just a few cases a year. Originally Posted by WTF

Yeah it all goes back to that video I posted. If you didn't see it, theres the link below.

Jim

https://youtu.be/bmRTUOceaoE Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Care to dispute wtf I posted with that lying link Cherie posted.

It says that 1500 P********* were arrested but not reported about. It then goes on to link where in fact it was reported , very few being the forbidden subject. Most were police stings where either a consenting male answered a police add for prostitution. Yet that silly Cherie thinks that it is somehow true .
hellary wouldn't have focused on this

she would have, as she always has, protected bill

bill would be off to pedophilia island
You are lying, 0zombie lover.

This ain't about consenting adults. It's about forbidden subject...

plain and simple. NOBODY IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR AWAY.

Get a Grip! 0zombie from Meyerland... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WTF is "Meyerland" supposed to mean, SLOBBRIN?
And no, these howlers aren't in any way shape or form able to willing to defend the authenticity of the ancient SLUNT'S FAKE NEWS thread.

like these knuckle dragging zealots could tell the difference...
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2017, 09:31 AM
hellary wouldn't have focused on this

she would have, as she always has, protected bill

bill would be off to pedophilia island Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hillary was one of the first stupid bitches to fall for this OVERBLOWN human sex trafficking BS you dumb as fuck liar.

Does it exist...yea , in third world countries but barely here in the United States. That is why they have to lie and call consenting adults they arrested before the Super Bowl...sex trafficking and p*******lia

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061602628.html
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 02:42 PM
Where did the OP , Cherie go? Defend this bullshit link you posted.

• WTF
  • 03-14-2017, 02:30 PM
I'm still waiting on Cherie to report how they came up with these numbers...

• DSK
  • 03-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Hillary was one of the first stupid bitches to fall for this OVERBLOWN human sex trafficking BS

Does it exist...yea , in third world countries but barely here in the United States. That is why they have to lie and call consenting adults they arrested before the Super Bowl...sex trafficking and p*******lia

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061602628.html Originally Posted by WTF
I agree with you here but would request you be more polite with the providers on this forum.
I'm still waiting on Cherie to report how they came up with these numbers...

. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey Hey WTF, first I don't live on or for this site's forum, second for some unknown reason, I don't get emails any longer letting me know of responses on threads I have posted to. (Have checked settings, don't see anything amiss, if you or someone might know the problem, info would be appreciated)

Now Mister WTF, I don't say you are incorrect, however, I do think the idea is that even though sites like we now have and the internet as a whole, make it easier to track down bad guys, it also makes it easier for weak-willed folks to satisfy their vices. I'm sure we both know and agree it has always gone on but was a little more challenging to do without having people's vagaries thrown at them with the click of a button.

Do any of "us" like the idea that they "law enforcement" might go to "our sites" first to seek out these people who injure children from the very "heart of their being"??? Of course not, but fact of the matter is, it is one of the "in the face" strategies to start to head off this very quandary that is facing our nation.

Legalizing it would help fix those problems. Right now what are the options if a prostitute is abused by a pimp? Nothing, she can't go to the cops because she's a prostitute. She can't go it alone because what are her options if some customer doesn't pay or is abusive? Either get someone who can defend her (AKA a pimp) or try to fight it on her own. Legalizing it would allow her to go to the cops.

You know who really, really wants prostitution to remain illegal? Pimps. It being illegal, allows the pimps to abuse the living hell out of their "hos" and not get into trouble.

So gentlemen, when a lady wants to screen you, don't feel offended as law enforcement will not ask for any info, they will get all they need when you meet them.
And no, these howlers aren't in any way shape or form able to willing to defend the authenticity of the ancient SLUNT'S FAKE NEWS thread.

like these knuckle dragging zealots could tell the difference... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" ...these knuckle dragging zealots..." that WON the bet on November 8th on who would WIN the election ? !!!! THOSE zealots, Mr.DOTY 4 TIMES !!!! ? !!!!!
I agree with you here but would request you be more polite with the providers on this forum. Originally Posted by DSK
Fuck you faggot!

• WTF
  • 03-15-2017, 04:09 PM

Now Mister WTF, I don't say you are incorrect, however, I do think the idea is that even though sites like we now have and the internet as a whole, make it easier to track down bad guys, it also makes it easier for weak-willed folks to satisfy their vices. . Originally Posted by Cherie
You're almost are getting the point....these groups are using sex trafficking and ped*****le as an excuse to shut down all forms of prostitution , including your 'independent' method. You are unwittingly helping them shut you down.

Do any of "us" like the idea that they "law enforcement" might go to "our sites" first to seek out these people who injure children from the very "heart of their being"??? Of course not, but fact of the matter is, it is one of the "in the face" strategies to start to head off this very quandary that is facing our nation.

. Originally Posted by Cherie
We have current laws against ped*****le and sex trafficking!

Why are you believing their lie and reporting that the media did not report about 9,000 ped*****le and sex trafficking arrests?

The reason why the media you seem to hate so much did not report it, is because it is not true. Debate me on why you think it is true. Were there some arrests for that? Yes but very very few. They did not have to arrest 8950 0rdinary hookers and johns to find s few bad apples.

That is like arresting all cable users in the neighborhood because one person pirates cable. They are lying and you are enabling them to do so. They want to shut this site down , just like BP and other sites they have targeted.

Legalizing it would help fix those problems. Right now what are the options if a prostitute is abused by a pimp? Nothing, she can't go to the cops because she's a prostitute. She can't go it alone because what are her options if some customer doesn't pay or is abusive? Either get someone who can defend her (AKA a pimp) or try to fight it on her own. Legalizing it would allow her to go to the cops.

She has the same option that a parishioner would have that is abused by a Clergyman. Or an abused wife from a husband. We have laws against physical abuse. But I do agree we should legalize it. I just do not agree that there is nothing one can do against abuse currently.

Some say Hookers are brainwashed to give a man protecting them money and if it is done by force, I agree but the church does the exact same thing. Begging for money to help you enter heaven. You can not legislate stupid...you can have laws against physical threats.

You know who really, really wants prostitution to remain illegal? Pimps. It being illegal, allows the pimps to abuse the living hell out of their "hos" and not get into trouble.

That is true of abusive Pimps that physically threaten and illegally keep girls against their will. Donald Trump is a PIMP...he owned the biggest cattle call of all MISS UNIVERSE....but his wife is not held against her will. She likes and chooses that lifestyle. I know it is hard foe you or I to believe but many a Ho is like that. If he was a broke dick nobody, do you think he could have ever gotten her?

Next , in Brazil there are houses of prostitution that is the safest place for a lady to work, it is like a normal job where the ladies come to work for their shift and there are bouncers there to make sure nothing gets out of hand. You pay say 50 bucks to get inside the club and a room fee to the house and a set amount to the ladies and can tip them at your pleasure. Like many SPA's in Houston, where the ladies come and go as they please.
Yet this group lumps these arrests into sex trafficking. If you ever get arrested , would you want to see that the arrest was lumped into a ped*****e arrest? Would it not make you scratch you ass in jail wondering wtf?

It is because that is how to stir passion in this country..."What about the poor women and children!" They used the same crap about the Iraq war...Suddam sons are torturing women as sex slaves.

So gentlemen, when a lady wants to screen you, don't feel offended as law enforcement will not ask for any info, they will get all they need when you meet them. Originally Posted by Cherie
WTF does that even mean?

Do not be offended if a lady wants to screen you?

If a Cop wanted to break through your screen shield , they would just lie and do so. You freaking think that they could arrest Al Capone and not you? Right now the best screening tool in to start blowing a guy before discussing money. Cops are not allowed to partake here in Houston. All this BS screening is much like Shark Repellant.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 02:46 PM
Cherie , you still have not explained why you posted a fake news story about 9k arrests that lied about what they were actually arrested for. Why would you do that?

You do realize that they are using this to try and shut down all sexual activity for money? Including your business, they think you are part of the problem.

Kinda like they think a few bad apples in Mexico means we should get rid of all.

It is called throwing the baby out with the dirty bath water.

Stupid as fuc and you are being stupid for falling for it.

They need to get anybody out of the business held against their will but that is a very very small number. Originally Posted by WTF
So, you're opposed to putting sexual predators and pedophiles in prison, eh, WPF? Why?