STARTING NEW TREND??? MY STD MONTHLY REPORT

BUT WHY ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT IT??

lolz. i hate the internet.
I agree with Mansfield. I get tested on a regular bases but I'm still very careful.
I think the testing is very important, and while a previous poster pointed out the fact one encounter can blow it, a person with a clean track record can be depended upon to follow their historic practices, just as a drunk can be expected to drink again, and a fat person to overeat again.
I think it is a good idea to let clients know that you get tested and are clean. I would definitely make it a part of my ads, website, or showcase so that only clients that are interested in me could see it. They would appreciate the info.
Great idea, but I highly doubt the OP or anybody will report when they actually have an STD. That's why this is kind of useless.
Unless i see a signed document by an actual md i dont believe it! Do you know how many people say... But im a clean professional... Yeah let me trust my health by your words.... You can advertise all day about how you got checked/clean but dont be so naive.. Oh and this is not directed at anyone this is a post in general...
Completely useless info and post. Like you're going to post you have the clap or something...... Big surprise, she posted she's clean!

HELLO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST START THIS FOR MY VERY LOYAL REGULARS I GET TESTED ONCE A MONTH AND THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE MONTHLY RESULTS FOR FYI SO TODATE IAM 100% CLEAN OF ALL STDS THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR KEEPING IT FUN AND SAFE SINCE WE ALL HAVE ALOT TO LOOSE .... TO THOSE WHO GIVE SEEK BBFS YOUR GROSS AND THE REASON THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE JUST GIVING THEM AWAY I ENCOURGE THE OTHER PROVIDERS TO POST THE SAME AND GET TESTED REGULALY MAKE WISE CHOICES XOXO Originally Posted by marie35
So then will you advertise when you do get something?? Honestly, as a WOMAN , not just a provider , you should get your shit checked...

...but as a provider, you are EXPECTED to, just like supplying condoms, it's part of your job. So let's also advertise, we provide condoms too on our ads - might as well. I mean, it's a "cute" lil idea, but it's kinda implied, and lame AF. Yes I know not all providers get tested, but not all women get there annuals either, but it's assumed. For me personally, I think it would be more tasteful to discuss such in person with clients instead of putting "I got my pussy checked yesterday and Im clean" on my ad. sadface.
I can see the ads already:

crab free taint for the tickling

Plus I foresee a few of these from the agents,
We guarantee all our Heifers I mean Hookers are 100% rBGH FREE.
WELL THATS TRUE BUT SHOULD I EVER HAVE AN ISSUE I WILL BE SURE TO AT LEAST POST IT SO ANYONE WHO DID SEE ME IN THE 30 DAYS WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF IT MAYBE BEFORE THE SIGNS SHOW?????? ALSO ITS 290.00 FOR TESTING ANYONE KNOW OF A CHEAPER PLACE BESIDES HEALTH DEPT?????
Planned parenthood is a lot cheaper
Last time I got a full (10 or so) STD test including HIV at my Dr. it was right at $300 as well but insurance pays so I haven't shopped alternatives much.