Can a provider keep her occupation a secret?

Personally I dont date and wont untill I retire fully. But I do keep a day job and my family and friends from my day job are unaware of what I do have kept it a secret for years if you are low volume it is not that hard. Originally Posted by giasanto38ddd
I wish I could do that. That's the best way to do it...don't date! But I can't... :'(
I want to try to live a normal life...that's why I keep this hobby life to a minimum. I want to love and be loved, have friends, pursue my passions, etc. It's my personality. Maybe I am fooling myself...I don't know...it's true it can be a struggle sometime to maintain a normal life, to not avoid people cause I''m afraid to be asked..."How was your day? What did you do?". To remember the "story" I tell to people about what I do, etc, etc.
But I need to live a normal life....to keep my sanity, to not become jaded, to remember what is 'normal'. Hehe!! :-)
The fact that he now knows lifted a whole lot of weight off my shoulder. Though he doesn't like it, but he understands why. I feel relieved I can talk to him if I have a bad day...of course...not sharing details or anything. It's really nice to have that someone close to me that loves me and I can be honest with. Happinesss!!!!