The Drive-in: Horny tales from yesteryear.

There is also a Drive in in Granbury....
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Yes and they have a Facebook page...I would post a link but Facebook is so screwed up right now I don't even know how to access my friends' list...
Got my first handfull of bare boob at a drive-in (not there anymore) in SW Houston.
Oh Maaaaannnnn!!! I used to LOVE the drive-ins!!! NEVER was it NOT hot! LOL!

I have very fond memories of double dates. Didn't matter who was in the front nor who was in the back. It always seemed a little EXTRA naughty to know that the other couple were doing, seeing and hearing the same things that WE were!

Yes, I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist/voyeur...
I went to the drive-in in my small town many times. A very common place to take a date, one you'd gone out a few times.

When we didin't have dates, we'd get beer and watch from the woods behind the drive in, that were owned by a friend's parents. Sit there in law chairs, drink beer, toke up, etc. The few unattached girls at the drive-in had a habit of finding they way back to where we were sitting, needless to say.
I couldn't resist this thread.
Memory lane ....
first kiss, I worked in the snack bar. The neigborhood cutie decided she was going to try me out..... after most of the rest of the guys living in the area. lol My ride was my 1964 cushman eagle. We sat on the benches in front of the snackbar "watching" PT109. The snack bar was closed and I was getting up my courage to touch her breast when my dad drove up yelling why I hadn't called to say I was going to be late!!!! 1st and last chance with her. sigh

First sex in the front seat of my dads buick.
First blow job
First time I had sex in 20 degree weather. Those window heaters could be a real pain in the ass..... espcially if you accidently back into it!
First sex in my 64 MG Midget. I was skinny and very flexible.... so was she. Got sex in the midget down to a fine art after the first 4 or 5 times.
First sex in my 64 vette.... same drive in. The vette was larger but actually more difficult than the smaller midget. Seat position, shifter, etc.
A lot more firsts, seconds and 33rds but I don't want to bore you.
I was at the drive almost every weekend through my junior and senior years. LOL

I feel sorry for todays youth. The drivein aka "passion pit" was where my generation learned about sex. Oh, it was always fun to spot your friends car and wait for an opportune moment to go and visit! roflmao at the memories.
Wow, this thread brought out a real old timer - Bombadil.

My drive-in memories are much like all the others. Foggy windows and unbelievable positions that today would either pull a tendon or give me a permanent muscle cramp.

However, my experiences were up north where they came through spraying for mosquitoes. Who knows what they sprayed but I'm sure I have a few less brain cells as a result.
did it in the front seat of a Chevy Vega at the drive in just to see if it was possible. my only contortionist experience to date.
Remember double dating with a friend and his girl back in the day at The Pit in Columbia, SC. He tried every way in the world to get her losen up to no avail. We went to snack bar and got popcorn and drinks. After we were back in the car thirty minutes or so his girl let out the loudest scream and jumped out of the car. My girl followed and he was sitting in the backseat laughing his ass off. Seems he pushed his dick up through the bottom of the box. She reached in for a handfuul of corn and got alot more than she wanted. To this day he and I still laugh about that.
Lana,
I would be happy to pretend to go to a drive-in movie with you. Let's make some plans.

SAS
Sometimes I even WATCHED THE MOVIE! Lots of foreign horror films - SUSPIRIA, TORSO, etc. Loved the dusk-till-dawn special promotions - PLANET OF THE APES, BEYOND THE PLANET OF THE APES, blah,blah.

And listening to the sound through that godawful metal speaker you hung on your window! With technology like that, no wonder we were soon in the backseat.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the old Lone Star Drive-in in east Dallas. They showed xxx movies and was a lot of fun on weekends. Lots of experiences there meeting other couples for some watching and showing off.
There were many reasons that going to a drive in movie was fun. One of the reasons was sneaking in. You would get someone’s parents old four door sedan and load the trunk up with as many as could fit in. It looked odd one person going into the drive in and asking for one ticket with the front end of the car in the air. After the car was in you would park it on the last row and search for some sort of security or drive in movie employee. When you thought the coast was clear the drive opened the trunk was opened and everyone in the trunk slipped away. Later the car was moved and everyone got together again. Never got caught but know several that did. Silly high school fun and the drive in movie management had to know what was happening. Maybe the figured there was more money being made at the snack bar that it was worth to kick us out.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the old Lone Star Drive-in in east Dallas. They showed xxx movies and was a lot of fun on weekends. Lots of experiences there meeting other couples for some watching and showing off. Originally Posted by roscoe5187
AKA "The LSD" when I was in college. The one in Fort Worth was called The Riverside Drive-In, and there was one in Alvaredo, too.
Here is a an erotic story I wrote a few years back about sex at a: DRIVE IN

As someone noted, Granbury still has a drive in. Sneaking in 5 guys in the trunk of a 65 chevy with the gals driving, with lots of beer... nothing better.

Someone mentioned a Vega. Worthless car, but the hatchback was great to back into the stall ( so to speak), pop the hatch and neck like crazy.

Lets go!