The beautiful game: World Cup 2014

This is the HOT seller in Brazilian shops!!! Luckily I managed to get one !!!

Who is the asshole that let Rooney play football instead of rugby? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
So this would have been a score in Rugby???
http://www.footballtube.com/vines/aw...uted-by-rooney

I am a total ABI (Anybody but Italy), but that ...
1966 was out only good year! Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Right, plus you had the advantage of bribing the Refs in the home country ... to beat even better teams.

A study conducted by the engineering department at Oxford University concluded that the ball did not cross the line entirely and that it was 6 cm away from being a goal
http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/publ...ers/reid96.pdf
TOTAL BOLLOCKS!!! Mate, in 66 you lost because you lost. We are English...we don't bribe officials. We are gentlemen. We don't stoop to such levels.

You're just upset that your German women look like swamp donkeys.

Right, plus you had the advantage of bribing the Refs in the home country ... to beat even better teams.

A study conducted by the engineering department at Oxford University concluded that the ball did not cross the line entirely and that it was 6 cm away from being a goal
http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/publ...ers/reid96.pdf Originally Posted by fun2come
You're just upset that your German women look like swamp donkeys. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
LOL

vs.

Eccie Poll anyone ???
Yuk

Yuk Originally Posted by ChitlinsConCarne
I gotta get one of those! LMAO!!!

This is the HOT seller in Brazilian shops!!! Luckily I managed to get one !!! Originally Posted by MrDark
Mr. Dark...about that t-shirt...I don't see a dike on the Holland player...?
Anywhere near the Galleria to watch the USA match? I'm thinking Twin Peaks...
Wow! What a crazy sports day! Nice to see my Horns beat Louisville in today's CWS elimination game.....followed immediately by a breathtaking win for the US in World Cup action....and finishing with the Rangers (currently) spanking the A's on the west coast this evening.

Sadly though.....R.I.P. Tony Gwynn....you were a class act, sir.
I heard the English team went to visit a Brazilian orphanage yesterday. "It was heartbreaking to see the sad, hopeless looks on their faces," said 7 years old Silvio, one of the orphans at the home.

Hilarious! I'll steal it!
Oh shut it. Bunch ah fuckin muppets! We can't all be Holland now can we children?

The USA got lucky. After two years of taking in the arse they were due. Just don't get to high on yourselves that you lose to Portugal.
  • harry
  • 06-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Anywhere near the Galleria to watch the USA match? I'm thinking Twin Peaks... Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
The Londoner is always a great place to watch soccer games. Especially when England plays but I imagine that there will be a lot of support for the USA there.