Encounter: Renee is the Real Deal

Yeah, I had a similar issue with her, making me wait, telling me she'll be out soon. Then some guy pulls up next to me in the parking lot and starts walking around my vehicle. So I left but stayed close by. Then she contacts me and convinced me to come back and a few minutes later, the same guy drives back. So I left. Felt like a setup.

This review sounds fabricated. There is something about this story that doesn't add up
BD14606 had a much different opinion in ML. Just saying…. Originally Posted by RangerBill

I trust BD14606's judgement. I'm inclined to steer clear of Renee.
I trust BD14606's judgement. I'm inclined to steer clear of Renee. Originally Posted by jimxbeam
,,,Ditto....
may be "inclined"

to shoot her 4 or 5 Cock pics
the guy will say he seen a girl three times, then it drops to two, then one am. I guess that means once in the am, full of contradictions.
Love how this thread has gone. Entirely the reason for a board like this. After reading the review, I had stainless steel hardon. Now? Not so much…obviously. This is why I appreciate you fellas chiming in and filling in the much needed blanks.
I may not have the clout that others have in here but I will chime in… I reached out at first to do a visit and her replies had me thinking she was a psycho. So glad my instincts told me to stay away and reading the newest posts in here reassures I was correct !
Thanks for the info also had a raging hard on for her and now went south
I should have posted a follow up about my return visit. I'm not sure what the protocol is on that. Return was not as pleasant as the first time. I'm not going to see her again and definitely wouldn't recommend. It looks as though she's disappeared from STG anyway, and it's just as well.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed