do you prefer blondes?

I'll be honest, I notice blondes before I notice gals with other hair color; however, when it comes to bedding young ladies, it matters not. Sometimes it is fun to see if the carpet matches the drapes.
I think that's just because blonde hair catches the eye...like a red dress, but there are butt ugly blondes just like anyone else lol.
After exchanging several emails with someone I met online and had not met in person yet, she asked what hair color I liked. I said blonds. She said good, because she was a blond and thought it a waste of a good blond to date someone who does not like blonds.
All things being equal, I would choose a blonde.

Perhaps it's because with the exception of one blonde, all the ladies in my life have been brunettes (I did date one redhead among those brunettes...never should've let that firecracker get away ).
In my heart of hearts, I crave slim hipped brunettes but on the lists of lusts hair color means little to me. On 2010 my heart was stolen by 3 blondes and 1 redhead. Why be judgmental?
All of my knee jerk chemical reactions have involved brunettes, so if I am true to myself I must say brunettes. Now let me tell you about Blonde Courtney at Hooters who sets my heart aflutter.
Two words: Gwen Stefani
Two words: Gwen Stefani Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Faith Hill.
Blondes catch my eyes first. But, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter what hair color!
Redheads. I go for redheads first followed by brunettes. A blonde will catch my eye, but redheads and brunettes catch my soul. Nuff said.