Thinking about a visit?

I am putting my dates in right now! Looking like a December visit!! Be on the look out for my ads guys!
Look forward to the possibility of meeting, Kimber. Hope Birmingham is on your list of cities.
YEAH
"HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS"
The Billion dollar Play Pen
I am putting my dates in right now! Looking like a December visit!! Be on the look out for my ads guys! Originally Posted by Kimber Rose

If you make it to Mobile I’m interested in a couple hours, but if you can just get as close as Biloxi I’ll make that trip for an a hour with you.
Pretty sure Ive messaged you all If I haven't.. reach out!

xoxo
Hello Gentleman,

Well, I have finally made it here! I just wanted to reach out, and see if there are any.. "must see or must do" things while I am in Birmingham?

XoXo
Post office pies, best pizza in town!!! Well in the south for that matter!
I will have to look in to that!! Xoxo
Birmingham Museum of Art, Civil Rights Museum, Good People Brewery, Railroad Park, Pies and Pints.

If you’re looking for fine dining- check out Highlands, Bottega, Ocean’s, or Hot and Hot Fish Club.
Yum. Sounds good. Thanks

Gentlemen of Birmingham, Kimber Rose, here. Just want to say that I had a great time during my stay with you!

As you all know, this is my first tour. I won’t lie, I was a bit nervous. BUT… After the warm welcome you all have shown me, all those nervous flutters are gone for good! Birmingham, you have been wonderful, and I have made unforgettable memories with you, and hopefully some new friends.

If you are ever down in Dallas, please reach out to me! I would love to welcome you to my home state, as you have welcomed me to yours!

Once again, thank you for making me feel so welcome ... you guys are the sort of new friends that I like the best! Huntsville… Here I come!

Kimber,

Always keep in touch sweety! You know how to reach me Thanks again for a once in a lifetime experience. We hope to have you back very soon! Italia
Italia, thank you darlin! And I will definitely keep in touch!! Thank you as well! You know I enjoyed every minute! * and the wine ) I hope to be back soon as well!!

Xoxo
On... Another note, I am just a drive away if any Birmingham Gents didn't get a chance to see me. If you want to make the drive... I guarantee to make it worth your while!

XoXo