Russian yes or no?

I LOVE Russian. I'm only a C-Cup, but my breasts are not tender. They can be squeezed so that junior feels nice and snug. I enjoy feeling of it and the view....it's amazing to see the head popping up.
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-12-2017, 03:51 PM
I LOVE Russian. I'm only a C-Cup, but my breasts are not tender. They can be squeezed so that junior feels nice and snug. I enjoy feeling of it and the view....it's amazing to see the head popping up. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Mmmmmm. Brings back many fond memories. It is a beautiful thing. *
I love Russian too! Love the visual and I like to open my mouth and stick out my tongue so I can lick and suck on the head of the cock! Yummy!
you said Russian hell ya I do I'll wrap my 38FF's around that hard cock
and clamp on watch the cock head go up & down as my ff's snuggle it up .
with some lube or spit .. starch my tong out and slip it in my mouth and BBJ away .. hope you don't get lost in them lol..
Hmmmm....this is something I have not seriously done in a really long time. Maybe it is about time I change that....
change is good ^
I absolutely love Russian
My boobs and I LOVE RUSSIAN!💦
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-12-2017, 08:02 PM
I love Russian too! Love the visual and I like to open my mouth and stick out my tongue so I can lick and suck on the head of the cock! Yummy! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
More fond memories.
Several interesting options to consider in this thread....too bad super busy with summer stuff at moment.
I wish I had enough boobs to tell you my opinion on the matter lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Not all guys are fans of big boobies.
This is a shameless bump on this thread, lol.

What an amazing thread for a boob lover such as myself! I could make my own "ToDo List" from theses providers. Thank you ladies and OP, a monger needs to know where to find a good Russian session.

And Jules, hats off to you babe! I've seen many many boobs and you have an amazing set! I've got to see those some day! 😉
This is a shameless bump on this thread, lol.

What an amazing thread for a boob lover such as myself! I could make my own "ToDo List" from theses providers. Thank you ladies and OP, a monger needs to know where to find a good Russian session.

And Jules, hats off to you babe! I've seen many many boobs and you have an amazing set! I've got to see those some day! 😉 Originally Posted by Manny4Fun
Nothing wrong with bumping this one!
Thanks they are even better in person lol
Oh I bet they are Jules! However, I REFUSE to believe it until I'm able to come and see for myself! 😘

I'll report my findings back to the OP. This will be for research purposes only and I will gladly sacrifice myself for the cause!

Ok...ok...burying myself in those would hardly be considered TOFTT but I'm up for the challenge! Lol