Playtime in Public Contest - NOW OPEN!

So basically you're looking for more Lido reviews like this one with PhuckToi or this one with RedCajunSpinner?

Funny, when I posted those reviews, it was mentioned how tasteless pictures in the Lido were, but now you're looking for them?

I dare ANYONE to post a better public-sex review with pictures and video "more public" than these.

As for the prize "A $100 gift card to Condom Sense/Condoms To Go..." not much I can buy there, lol.

Parking lot play and dressing rooms are always fun!!! I love public play and the naughtyness of maybe being seen...........Yum!! Im game and heading that way...Who wants to get into some fun? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
We can come up with something to take this down haha
Does it require a hobbiest and provider? Or can I partipate with a FWB, GF or SB?
Funny, when I posted those reviews, it was mentioned how tasteless pictures in the Lido were, but now you're looking for them? Originally Posted by BarebackLover
They are still tasteless. We want consensual pics, not "gotcha" reviews like you wrote. I'm pretty sure that a review like that wouldn't make the vote.

@MikeCollins: it doesn't have to be a provider, but you must write a review. GF's, FWB's and SB's may not agree to that, or to the pics required. (Although discrete photos are easily possible.)