Price match

Hmmmmmm... i can't decide which part is funnier... sara's response.... or that the op seems really sincere asking that question in the first place....
There are exceptions to the rule ' the only dumb question is the one you don't ask'

Lol that was pretty hilarious sara Originally Posted by Kay2Day
I was on one lastnight. Lol. In op's defense he's actually a nice guy buuuut sometimes it's best when women don't know the true thought process of men or else they meet my sarcasm.

All I keep thinking about are new business names in regards to this. Hoewire.com. Shopahoe.com. "We match the top tier with the bottom feeders AND THEY LOOOOVE IT!"

Glad I can entertain myself sometimes. Oy.
I was on one lastnight. Lol. In op's defense he's actually a nice guy buuuut sometimes its best when women don't know the true thought process of men or else they meet my sarcasm.

All I keep thinking about are new business names in regards to this. Hoewire.com. Shopahoe.com. "We match the top tier with the bottom feeders AND THEY LOOOOVE IT!"

Glad I can entertain myself sometimes. Oy. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

Ohhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhh i got one.. whorebitz.com hooking.com ... hooking dot YEEEEAH .
LMAO
sorry op I'm just easily amused you set us up for that one lmao
Groupon
Sara, this is one reason why I adore you!!! I'm still laughing at this! Lmfao... Travelhoecity.com hahahahaha

I offer specials from time to time, but no you may not bring me a bp add and ask me to price match!!! This is not Walmart lol

Guys, I get that you want what you would consider a good deal... But please remember, you get what you pay for. And cheaper is not always better. Not to mention, it's not really cool to ask a gal for a special price when she sets her rates and specials as she sees fit for her own business!!!

If you can't afford her, move on to a gal more in your price range.
hooking.com ... hooking dot YEEEEAH . Originally Posted by Kay2Day
  • jdoan
  • 06-09-2015, 04:11 PM
Oh boy what a topic, got everyone involved.
Oh Sara. I've said it before, I'll say it again. YOU TICKLE MY FANCY. Lol. You're hilarious!
Oh Sara. I've said it before, I'll say it again. YOU TICKLE MY FANCY. Lol. You're hilarious! Originally Posted by love.tiffany
You're equally as hilarious. Love our crazy comedic madness.

Sara, this is one reason why I adore you!!! I'm still laughing at this! Lmfao... Travelhoecity.com hahahahaha

I offer specials from time to time, but no you may not bring me a bp add and ask me to price match!!! This is not Walmart lol

Guys, I get that you want what you would consider a good deal... But please remember, you get what you pay for. And cheaper is not always better. Not to mention, it's not really cool to ask a gal for a special price when she sets her rates and specials as she sees fit for her own business!!!

If you can't afford her, move on to a gal more in your price range. Originally Posted by kendra kayy
Love you, girl! Coffee in the AM?
Maybe it's just me but I travel a lot and when I see an ad for someone I don't know and it says $100 for anything/everything, I already know I don't want them. And no good provider in their right mind would automatically price match against an inferior model. You can't walk into BMW and say "hey I found this beat up, rusty Ford Pinto , would you price match that?" ....well I guess you could but they would laugh you out of the building. Next thing you know someone will ask if you have a Groupon, LOL!
Wait...there's coupons?
Actually, there is a provider down south (I think in Texas, but not sure) that has a card that she stamps for each visit. And if you visit 5 times, the sixth one is free.
I am not going to re-arrange the furniture on the deck of the Titanic after all that discourse.