Encounter- Robbed by SexyGabrielle

Been violating
The 'VID'

Burned through many copies and she owes me a new laptop

Thanks to California Plasticman / Jim Eagle for the nonstop access!!
Do you think Elijah is one of the combatants : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
pm frankjohn and ask her
But from what I hear she's skinny with a big butt and a face you have to put a bag over. Originally Posted by ElijahJ
she may be homely in the eyes of some, but not MANLY
looks female, and from earth
unlike Miss Manly, Girl what the fuck is up with that right leg ???
Despite her issues........I'd still fuck her......and I am sure many guys here would too.
Despite her issues........I'd still fuck her......and I am sure many guys here would too. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
yep : )
Despite her issues........I'd still fuck her......and I am sure many guys here would too. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
yep : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Gabby or the report Op ??? just asking
mmmm one of ya I bet both : )
Been violating
The 'VID'

Burned through many copies and she owes me a new laptop

Thanks to California Plasticman / Jim Eagle for the nonstop access!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
stills givin ...outs the link an ...more!
Do you think Elijah is one of the combatants : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Yep. Just a pawn in the baiting game.
Need to step up the game and get new info on each other if they wanna keep up the Twatter Wars
Yep. Just a pawn in the baiting game.
Need to step up the game and get new info on each other if they wanna keep up the Twatter Wars Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
will PA help Mam errr ops Sir
stills givin ...outs the link an ...more! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
That's all you do is give . Like Gandhi for my penis

I need some

Legs for Days

In hi def

when you get a minute
That's all you do is give . Like Gandhi for my penis

I need some

Legs for Days

In hi def

when you get a minute Originally Posted by JONBALLS
namaste
Thanks Crazy, she picked it up while I was at work from my car. I didn't see the hoe. Originally Posted by ElijahJ
I’m not gonna tell you but I know
Where ur mistake was
But u have the hammer
Use it
Thanks Crazy, she picked it up while I was at work from my car. I didn't see the hoe. Originally Posted by ElijahJ
Let’s see……

You left money in an unlocked car, for an unknown person to come and take it. Something NOBODY in their right mind would do.

Then you claim that she won’t provide service, while you have no proof she took the money, and not someone else……..then you conveniently find ECCIE to file this report…….

Since there are so many red flags waving with this whole thing, the two possible conclusions are that this is a mandle dissing a competitor, or you may be a fucking idiot.

elg……

Since there are so many red flags waving with this whole thing, the two possible conclusions are that this is a mandle dissing a competitor, or you may be a fucking idiot.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Let’s see……

You left money in an unlocked car, for an unknown person to come and take it. Something NOBODY in their right mind would do.

Then you claim that she won’t provide service, while you have no proof she took the money, and not someone else……..then you conveniently find ECCIE to file this report…….

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
All valid points. On the other hand, it's Gabby so probably true.