best,worse and/or oddest encounter

• FK
  • 11-15-2010, 12:20 PM
MY worse encounters have always been hygiene related. The provider took off her pants and I could smell her across the room. End of session. yuck! Thats what I get for using PB Originally Posted by burkalini
Yikes! But I have to ask, what is PB?
MY worse encounters have always been hygiene related. The provider took off her pants and I could smell her across the room. End of session. yuck! Thats what I get for using PB Originally Posted by burkalini
Yeah, worst are hygiene related.

Almost disaster averted date has to be a couple of years ago. As the lady described her location it became apparent she was my (married)neighbor. Much as I would have liked to I couldn't. Gave her the call back, something came up, etc. etc.
Yikes! But I have to ask, what is PB? Originally Posted by ScarlettKiss
Assuming he did not actually mean he was using Peanut Butter I think it was just a typo for BP (Backpage.com) :-)
Yikes! But I have to ask, what is PB? Originally Posted by ScarlettKiss
I typed pb but I meant bp
Wow, I've had so many incredibly good encounters, it's hard to pick one, although the top dozen or so are probably with the same lady. As for the worst, I decided to check out a lady on the way between where I live and where I was going. I arrived there after close to a two hour trip partly through the boonies, and I asked to use her bathroom - I really had to go. She refused to let me go anywhere but in the bedroom that was off the garage - said it was her house, was private, or see her kids photos. She told me that I could go back a few miles to the closest gas station (which was a dump). I decided to stay and kissed her - her response was pretty feeble. So, we got undressed - nothing sexy at all - and she started a BBBJ that was a feeble as her kissing. I was really not responding, but I tried a cover and wasn't very successful in entering in any position. So, I told her that it wasn't going to work with her, got dressed, and left. That's what I get for trying someone with no reviews - probably because, like me, no one wanted to be mean to her.

There have been other mediocre experiences, but only that one that was really bad.
My worst one (with the exception of NC/NS) was the VERY cute Hispanic girl who offered GFE and did not deliver. Not only was kissing disallowed (although, interestingly DATY and FIV was on the menu!), but oral contact with the penis was also not on the menu!!
I dressed hurriedly and angrily, threw her a couple of notes and left!
I have never seen an ad from her again.

abdclub
If she's stinky or not kinky to the door I be slinky. Man am I a shitty poet
Have had a number which stand out as special because the ladies were very affectionate. When a woman really puts her heart into it and lets herself become aroused, it creates a special time for both.

The worst encounter was when the girl turned out to just want a quickie with as little contact as possible. She cut off the date because I was "making love to her".