A thought to ponder

Did anyone else see these supposed pictures of Treetop posted on eccie by another eccie member? Seems to me like this would have been a pretty big deal and caught lots of attention. Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69
The reason it's not a big deal is because most people think I deserve it.

Everyone just acts like outing is a big deal.
  • sydmo
  • 07-19-2017, 11:21 AM
"The reason they are awesome is because they are a criminal enterprise."

do know where you are? damn brother, all that "criminal enterprise" lol
The reason it's not a big deal is because most people think I deserve it.

Everyone just acts like outing is a big deal. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
1) I wasn't asking you. I am curious if anyone else saw this occur. However, you could post a link to the thread where this supposed outing occurred to provide evidence. I'm sure any pictures or RW information were quickly removed by the mods.

2) Any kind of outing is a big deal as per rule #5: "Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously." I've seen many quick bans for real outings, as I'm sure you have, too.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2120474

The reason it is still up is because it's funny as hell and I deserve it. I have no right to go balistic. Neither should anyone else depending on the situation.

I'm obviously having some success against the criminal enterprises that traffic sex slaves if they had someone find me. Don't you think?

The only problem I have with this photo is that I eat Apple Fritters. LOL.
As I expected, no actual photos of you or RW information of yours was posted in that thread or likely in any other.
The handsome white dude with a donut in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other is me.
The handsome white dude with a donut in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other is me. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
No it isn't.

http://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/flee...hind-the-wheel

You have zero credibility on eccie. Go find somewhere else to play.