Tucker out destroying a bunch of pretend GOP candidates today

Lolololol... easy to be "successful" in life when you were literally born a multi-millionaire. I swear, y'all are pretty easily impressed by rich, white, prep school guys who have never worked a day in their lives. Tucker, trump, Elon... were all born extremely wealthy - none of them have worked a day in their lives for any of it. For some reason, that impresses conservatives. Luckily for the country's sake, most of us aren't so easily persuaded by rich douchebags holding up shiny objects. Originally Posted by tommy156
So, jealousy confirmed !!!
There's no jealousy. Tucker Carlson is legitimately one of the worst people on the face of the earth. Ditto trump. The world (and this country) will be much better off when both are dead.
Tucker is just a talking head with an agenda. It's easy to monday morning armchair quarterback. Talk over people and not let guests answer questions
Let's be clear. Tucker has never held office. Originally Posted by winn dixie
But you see, that is what you are missing. Tucker not only was extremely well prepared to interview 6 presidential candidates over an 8 hour stretch, with different pertinent questions for each of them. But he let them answer the questions and hang themselves.

He didn't let them make stump speeches but asked probing questions that exposed the frauds

Hutchinson, Scott, Pence all were exposed
Haley did ok
Vivek and DeSantis stood out and did well
There's no jealousy. Tucker Carlson is legitimately one of the worst people on the face of the earth. Ditto trump. The world (and this country) will be much better off when both are dead. Originally Posted by tommy156
Ahhh, why do we always see such kindness and tolerance from the left wishing people dead ????

No, you are jealous - that is confirmed
Lol. Ok, bud.
Worst people on the face of the earth? He should just die? Musk and Trump too, and constant crying about the “1%”. I think B^2 struck a nerve with the jealousy comment.
I don't
There's no jealousy. Tucker Carlson is legitimately one of the worst people on the face of the earth. Ditto trump. The world (and this country) will be much better off when both are dead. Originally Posted by tommy156
... WHY?

### Salty
Worst people on the face of the earth? He should just die? Musk and Trump too, and constant crying about the “1%”. I think B^2 struck a nerve with the jealousy comment. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I did indeed.
Worst people on the face of the earth? He should just die? Musk and Trump too Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Did I stutter?
Definitely not. Your bloodlust for political opposition is glaring, Benito.
Lol. There's nothing "political" about this. Wishing horrible human filth would just disappear has nothing to do with politics.
Not only bloodlust, but raging jealousy. Wishing people dead, being so upset about people who are far more successful in life.

He only wishes he could have one tenth of one percent of Tucker's success

Going through life jealous and angry can't be good
Lol. If I had one tenth of Tucker's birthright money, I'd be pretty "successful" too.

Look, there's nothing "successful" about being born a multimillionaire and then just not screwing it up. That's about as "successful" as Tucker could ever be - just not fucking up every advantage his life has been offered. We'd all be "successful" if we were born into hundreds of millions of dollars. Pffft. You guys are so easily impressed.
Thanks for confirming once again you are jealous of Tucker and all people who are quite successful in life