Ladies, when do you count??

Well but it's like one of the ladies here said...you have no recourse. That guy felt the sting of my wrath, trust me LOL
I count it within the first 10 minutes, of course out of sight of the gent. Its tacky to count it in front of him. Originally Posted by MsElena
Note to self: Be sure envelopes singles and fives mixed and folded to test how fast MsElena can count the donation.
Note to self: Be sure envelopes singles and fives mixed and folded to test how fast MsElena can count the donation. Originally Posted by pyramider
Let me know how that works out for you lol but Im sure Ms Elena will more than enjoy teaching you a lesson!!

Shhhhhhhh!! She is not going to have enough time to do even half the things she has thought about doing to me.
Personally, I have no problem with a lady counting the funds first. Actually, I prefer it. I've done enough deals in my car business days where someone miscounted money that I like to check and double check. I've made honest mistakes as have many of my old customers. I would hate for a lady to spend some of the donation, forget about it, and then wonder if I shorted her. I'm not offended in any way if she wants to count the money. Being honest about everything right from the beginning has never let me down.
If it's someone I've met before and know is reliable I won't count it until the end of the day because I know it will be right.
For first time clients it's counted while he's with me, Not at any given time, perhaps while he or I take the time to go to the bathroom to freshen up.
He won't see me check it, but I will know if it's correct before he leaves my incall or I leave his outcall.
If guys would make this a standard practice, things would be sooo much easier:

1. When you enter her incall, casually set the donation in plain sight
2. Ask to use the restroom. This is also a handy time to wash your hands, if nothing else.

By the time you come out of the bathroom, chances are the donation will have been counted, and whisked out of sight. Now she knows that the business side has been taken care of. If there is a discrepancy in the amount, she can take it up with you before you leave. If you are paying for extra services, or a longer session, there is no chance that there will be a mix up where she "wraps" things up too soon. In short, everyone is happy.

Naysayers will point out that this is an invitation for a girl to do a cash and dash. Yes it is. If you shop the bottom of the barrel, then you might get cashed and dashed on. A little research should screen out that concern. I realize that having money stolen is never a nice feeling, whether is hobbyist or provider. WHen a guy rips us off though, he didn't just steal money. He stole intimacy, and access to our bodies. So gents, please, take care of business up front, and don't make a big deal of it.
^ I prefer it to be done in front of me. No misunderstandings. If there is a problem, let's get it corrected immediately.
^ I prefer it to be done in front of me. No misunderstandings. If there is a problem, let's get it corrected immediately. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Exactly, get it out of the way and fuck like animals with a great peace of mind.
^ I prefer it to be done in front of me. No misunderstandings. If there is a problem, let's get it corrected immediately. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

You mean she counts it out in front of you, not the other way around ( where you count it out)
^ Well, the business out of the way, anyhow. Fucking like animals is someone else's forte. I'm just too old.
^ Well, the business out of the way, anyhow. Fucking like animals is someone else's forte. I'm just too old. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Old animals fuck a lot too! LOL
You mean she counts it out in front of you, not the other way around ( where you count it out) Originally Posted by alluringava
Yep. I prefer her to do it. Everyone counts at their own speed. And no chance for her to claim I engaged in sleight of hand later. She handles and counts so there is no mistake.

[I prefer this because of an experience I had once...similar to your six bills.]
Yep. I prefer her to do it. Everyone counts at their own speed. And no chance for her to claim I engaged in sleight of hand later. She handles and counts so there is no mistake.

[I prefer this because of an experience I had once...similar to your six bills.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Okay gotcha
If guys would make this a standard practice, things would be sooo much easier:

1. When you enter her incall, casually set the donation in plain sight
2. Ask to use the restroom. This is also a handy time to wash your hands, if nothing else.

By the time you come out of the bathroom, chances are the donation will have been counted, and whisked out of sight. Now she knows that the business side has been taken care of. If there is a discrepancy in the amount, she can take it up with you before you leave. If you are paying for extra services, or a longer session, there is no chance that there will be a mix up where she "wraps" things up too soon. In short, everyone is happy. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I think i mentioned this in another thread, but again I agree. I always do this. Chances are...? Hopefully. But regardless I have a side note in my p411 profile.... "I prefer you count the roses in front of me."

@sweet N Little... is that you in the photo. You know, the one with the cuffs. That's hot.

Motley Fool