Getting an Appointment - WTF?

Tried contacting a few different girls today and they are all going out of town. Not sure what's so exciting outside of Austin
guess this is the time to make an austin trip lol..
So in stead of sending pics of my junk I should just send a pic of a vienna sausage can to get the point across?
Happens all the time along with how cute,fit and talented they are Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

OMG, what a bunch of f'ing losers.
So in stead of sending pics of my junk I should just send a pic of a vienna sausage can to get the point across? Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka

hahaha,

I've never sent a pic of anything with request. Just a p411 simple request or here on eccie.

I'd like to see you this date, here are my refs.
Scarlett R O C K S!!! AMEN sista'

I know a few ladies in town are ready to move on to bigger things or they already have, and all the more better! I am one of them. I answer my emails and ref requests, but as far as I know that will have to start taking a back seat. I love the hobby, but it is just that a hobby. Sorry to OP that you are having so much trouble, I think Austin is on a purge and renew cycle at the moment. I am sure you will find the new ladies just as lovely, good luck in your quest. But to all those who wonder, again Scarlett hit the nail on the head!
Thanks for the responses. It's good to know I'm not alone. For the record, I certainly did NOT send any pictures of my junk. I have Kik for that.

Now, I do have a photo of my taint zipper as my P411 profile pic. I can't see how that could be a problem though.
If I get emails such as, hey, you available now... I don't respond. I'm sure I needn't explain. But that's just one to put on list. Just thought Id add.