certain types squirt more than others?

• BLM69
  • 01-04-2017, 03:22 PM
Non squirter here. Not gonna happen.

Breaking down stereotypes one post at a time.. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I'm sure you squirted today, then used toilet paper after

How about you just piss on me while my dick is inside you then and we'll call it close enough.
How about you just piss on me while my dick is inside you then and we'll call it close enough. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
How about I just piss on you....pee freak!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Nothing to do with size in my experience. I have had it from. 4'11", 98 pounder to a true BBW. Caucasian and Hispanic.

Also covering all age categories. But my experience has seen more in ladies in their 40's. But they may be because that is where I tend to play.
That's piss

Edit: It's not entirely piss, piss is just a component of it. But hey, you guys seem to like golden showers and shit like that. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! R J you be killing me

Wait!! That's not true Katrina I made you squirt before you don't remember lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahah

Just Kidding Katrina just having fun with you
How about I just piss on you....pee freak!! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Well you know what they say: Better to be pissed on than pissed off.
  • BLM69
  • 01-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Well you know what they say: Better to be pissed on than pissed off. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I can't wait to hear what it's called when you get crapped on next ( You did me so good that I crapped on you babe ) and some guys will belive that also.
I've noticed a trend and I'm wondering if anyone else agrees or knows why. It seems as though most of the girls here who say they can squirt are either AA or BBWs. Anyone else see this? Why is that the case? Originally Posted by aggie8
All the women I sleep with are black and usually very petite. Most of them squirt and some I've taught how to do it. A couple are pure juice fountains.

That said...this idea is ridiculous. There's nothing racial about this.
All the women I sleep with are black and usually very petite. Most of them squirt and some I've taught how to do it. A couple are pure juice fountains.

That said...this idea is ridiculous. There's nothing racial about this. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Wow sisterTwister I didn't know you can teach that I learn something everyday. I thought it was all skills rather oral or fucking, but hey maybe you can teach all the ladies here that can't how to do it.

#SisterTwisterthesquirtteacher
  • L.A.
  • 01-05-2017, 04:54 PM
I don't understand the fascination with squirting to begin with. Not judging, I just don't see what that's a "thing".
I don't understand the fascination with squirting to begin with. Not judging, I just don't see what that's a "thing". Originally Posted by L.A.
I never understood the big deal about it either. That is until I finally did it.
Holy hell! I put myself to sleep that day! Now I get it.
I don't get it either .. I all most get there and then my head goes south and can't make it happen lol

It is common for females to ejaculate right before or during orgasm. But squirting means that this ejaculation literally shoots out of the vaginal area with force. And while many people will claim that they’ve been with a “squirter” or know someone who swears they can do it, science doesn’t exactly back it up too much.

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2014/08/23/what-...#ixzz4UwT577ha
Wow sisterTwister I didn't know you can teach that I learn something everyday. I thought it was all skills rather oral or fucking, but hey maybe you can teach all the ladies here that can't how to do it.

#SisterTwisterthesquirtteacher Originally Posted by suiram77
Now you know.
I can't wait to hear what it's called when you get crapped on next ( You did me so good that I crapped on you babe ) and some guys will belive that also. Originally Posted by BLM69
A shitty day, that's what it's called.