Does GFE exist in this area?

lol. was that double post intentional?
and yes, she is hot. i saw her at the last austin social
Very true Ranch.
I've recently started to invite ladies from other cities that are more than great.
They come from far away and provide service that towers over the BP girls I've met recently.
The fact that they even entertain a long distance visit means a lot to me. Of course, my reputation here helps to convince them, but still they are awesome for coming at all for me.
They know who they are ;-)
I think that's what I'll be doing now. Costs more, but I'll hobby less often by far so I get net savings. Bam!
Iris you should also plan on coming to bcs
Ranch is preachin. I was gonna start a similar thread but it's good to see Ranch lay it out there.

Cowboyfan2745 pretty much nailed my thoughts. Our 3 cities are not too good for GFE. Waco and B/CS have better chances for some reason, maybe the traveling ladies just enjoy going there. I got some good GFE in waco once. but Killeen, holy shit it's pretty hard to find it here.

I hate to say it but I think it's largely this town is about as transient as it gets. GFE tends to get better with more comfortability, in the real world or this world. But so many ladies profit off the Assembly Line action, most of them don't want to go the GFE route. I don't know why so many in Killeen keep it mechanical, maybe that's what they really prefer or maybe their SOs keep them on a tight leash. Who knows, but I've given up on Killeen for the most part.

like Buckskin said, if you're settling for it then you're condoning and continuing the problem. The problem is in Killeen, the overall lack of women will always lead to an insane demand, and with such high demand, the supply side can get away with such bad service. With my free time and limited funds, I only want to spend it on deserving causes, not for lackluster time.
@David
I think she just might. She comes off as one of those cool ladies who goes the extra mile... pun intended. I PM'ed Iris and she replied already. Nothing definitive but she's open to the idea, at least for a multi-hour outcall.
BCS badly needs you Iris.
IM PRETTY SURE I FELL IN EVERY SECTION OF THAT DESCRIPTION (;
Gabriela what description? GFE or Non GFE Ranch
I'll tell you who is high on my list ( that I haven't already booked a time with on a future date. She'll post an ad next week.) Is adorableamber and tawni vallejo. Read their reviews and then pm them. Smokin hot!!!
Quality stuff that needs to visit.
Actually met a gfe queen in Killeen. Great time. Review to come when I have the time. Ranch
Killeen had sum GFE sat morning - Cassandra was here....
Stop teasing us Ranch! Who is it?
Killeen had sum GFE sat morning - Cassandra was here.... Originally Posted by sparta69
Dude! Cassandra rocked my socks! I can't wait for her return.
IM PRETTY SURE I FELL IN EVERY SECTION OF THAT DESCRIPTION (; Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
did you mean fell or fail?
not tryin to be mean since we've never met. but the correct wording could remedy that situation
damn ranch!
inquiring minds wanna know
Patience is a virtue. Ranch