Nerd Alert

I switched to deep fried turkey, not sure I would ever go back. I made 3 for the Cowboys game and unveiled them on the Cowboys show. They interviewed the dude who smokes the turkeys but SHOWED mine. I suppose with me wearing my chargers jersey I had zero chance to take credit for my work.

Dannie - Chef Pointe is over on my side of town. Just let me know and I would love to take you. Twisted Root (the original) is in Deep Ellum.
How did I miss this thread?!? I've never seen The Big Bang Theory but will have to check it out now. A few of my favorite Channels are A&E, Travel Channel, The Food Network, Discovery Channel and Entertainment Television. Yes, I am a nerd. I have a Piaggio that I ride as often as possible for heaven sakes.
Calling dodger,, DecemberLove, THE DANNIE, Lust4xxxLife, txh64, anova444, HoneyRose, billv1032 and all string theory vs particle theory Nerds:

Big Bang Theory moves to Thursday night, tonight, CBS channel 11 at 7pm. I love that show....the most irritating man in the world and Penny is HOT (that's why I posted here and not in sandbox) Originally Posted by LuckJack
I saw the title of this thread "NERD ALERT" and thought someone was writing about me ..then found out they were not ..but I do enjoy The Big Bang ...good show ........
I love that show and Ron Swanson is hot.