If you ladies could write reviews about us, what would you say?

OMG! Most would be glowing reviews. And most of you fucks would fall for it.
"He's just like all the other guys"
I plan on writing a book.

Each chapter = The initials of a client.
He said he needed to borrow money to buy a car, so I bought him a cheap one ... and he bolted, I haven't heard from him since. Ladies be careful, don't buy him a car.
I saw this Fat fuck pull up on a pos, he walked in and took off his pants and saw his maybe 3 inch skinny dick, it had a distant cheese smell and tasted like it, I almost barfed but needed to make rent so I trooped on, I applied the condom but he went soft, I had him Jack off the lil man to bring it back to life

I laid down as he attempted to insert that lil cock into my dry pussy, I applied some lube and it was over before I knew it, I told him I came and he believed me, I asked if he wanted to go again but that limp dick only had one shot in him, we talked about the hobby drama, all the BSC whores and assholes on the board and time was up. I gave him a hug and told him to come see me again Originally Posted by BLM69
Sadly probably very, very accurate.
It's only realistic if there are WM (White Maidens) who come on the review and say stuff like:

He's a little overweight but nowhere near a BBM!
or
He lasted much longer with me.
It's only realistic if there are WM (White Maidens) who come on the review and say stuff like:

He's a little overweight but nowhere near a BBM!
or
He lasted much longer with me. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
minor daddy damage on his midsection but didnt bother me.
"AlCar0314 has the most delicious jizz. I was sad he ran out of cum after making him cum 5 times"