Outcall/cardate...possible gummy?!😜

You cant make this shit up lol

Stay classy
Orrrrrrr maybe it was the fact I was in an abusive relationship for almost 5yrs back in corpus christi, thought I did good by getting away but sorry I was stupid to stay for sooo long Originally Posted by PrincessJes2356
Don't you just love it when some ignorant dolt appears out of nowhere and takes a big ol' dump all over your post? Someone who doesn't have the slightest clue about your situation making assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and moralizing. And what an odd choice of venues to preach such a sermon.

Keep your head held high, PrincessJes. You, young lady, are a survivor.
If you were really honest, you would have reported why a 25 year old had such a bad health/hygiene problem that she had to have all her teeth removed. Losing all your teeth at such an early age is clearly the sign/result of a very serious health/hygiene issue that you should address first before figuring out if you should take your dentures out before sucking a dick.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Crystal meth consequences for 200, Alex....
I've know this lady for a while, and I can confirm the facts as she stated. She's an amazingly lady making it in this world as we all do. Everyone has their past, but it's when others misconstrue it that it picks up rumors of it's own. But no fear, fellows of the Eccie Kingdom. I understand your fears, but just know it is unfounded and you can rest easy. She is truly a joy!